Chapter 32 - Pig?

"A pig?" Alastor stares at you as if you were mad.

"For the hundredth time, yes," you hold back a smile as you walked back from breakfast. Quietly opening Angels door you see Fat Nuggets peek his head out of Angels fur coat. "Hey, baby," he runs into your arms but squeals and dashed away when he sees Alastor. "Fat nuggets!" You coo, closing the door behind you both.

"It's such an idiotic name," Alastor says under his breath making you nudge him in the side as Fat Nuggets uses the mini stairs and jumps next to Angel who was fast asleep.

"Fat nuggets..." Angel groans and turns to his side.

"Angel, wake up, Al wants to see Fat Nuggets," The spider jumps out of bed and grabs the pig tight.

"Get that sicko away!" He shrieks making you shut him up with a pillow. "Ow..."

"Come on, let him see," Angel gets off the bed and places Fat nuggets on the floor.

"Here piggy piggy piggy," Alastor coos as they pig snorts and waddles over.

"Wh- Fat Nuggets no!" Angel freaks out and starts to pat his laps for Fat Nuggets to come back.

"Come here, little Fat Nugget," Angel freaks out as Alastor grins. "That's it, come to Daddy,"

"Fat Nuggets, c-come back, come back to Daddy," Angel ushers the pig over as you stifle a laugh.

"Nah, Nah, Nah, Angel- Angel!" Alastor says sternly as Angel continues to lure the pig back to him. As the pig scuttles back to Angel Alastor shouts. "No! No my bacon!" You burst into laughter and nudge Alastors side as he narrows his eyes.

"Yeah, Fat Nuggets, come here to daddy... yeah I'll never hurt you Fat Nuggets," Alastor clenches his fists as Angel glares up at him. "Back the fuck up, Alastor," Angel growls.

"I will have my revenge!" Alastor glares at the pig and it's owner as you clutch your stomach and lean against the wall in a fit of laughter.

"Oh, I can't, this is too funny!"

"Get that psycho away!" Wiping away a fake tear you shake your head and walk over to the pig who had tried to jump into your arms.

"He was only joking, right, Al?" The Radio demon gives a half convincing hum making Angel glare at him. "Hey, baby," you cradle the pig who sniffs at your hair. Alastor stalks closer and bends down to pat the pig on the head.

"Good, Bacon- I mean, Fat Nuggets," he corrects himself as Angel gasps. "Oh, it was a quip, Angel,"

"A what?" Angel look genuinely confused as Alastor sighed in frustration.

"A pleasantry, jest, witticism-"

"He means joke," Angel gives a 'you could have just said that' look to Al who rolled his eyes. "Have you eaten?" You ask the pig in a baby voice making him snort. "Awww, alright," you bring the pig to angels fridge and take out a bowl of berries. "Sit," the pig gets out your arms and rolls on his back. "Close enough," placing the berry in his mouth a he squeals in delight.

~~~

An ear piercing scream could be heard throughout the hotel. Bolting out of Alastors arms you run to the door and into the hall. Niffty was in front of Angels room with wide eyes. Soon everyone ran into the hall in panic.

"What the hell?!" Angels face drops as Fat Nuggets runs into his arms. "Well, shit," Cuddling the pig he looks to Vaggie who looked like she was about to burst into flames.

"What. Is. That." Angel chuckles and stands up.

"A smoothie?" He says cautiously, gesturing to his drink.

"No! W-" Charlie stops Vaggies long awaited yell and rushes over to Angel and squeals at the animal.

"It's so cute!" She whispers and pets the pig who snorts and nuzzles her hand. Vaggie face palms as Fat Nuggets jumps to Charlie who could help but laugh like a child. "What's it's name?"

"Fat Nuggets, it's a he," you answer as Charlie grins and holds the pig at arms length.

"As Princess and heir to the throne I now knight you, Sir Fat Nuggets," Vaggie goes to complain but stops when she sees the look on Charlie's face.

"I still think the name is idiotic... it should be Bacon," Alastor grins. Angel gasps along side Charlie who shields away the pig. "Witticism," he chirps making Charlie sigh thankfully. Fat nuggets wriggles out of Charlie's arms and scutters over to Husk who grimaces at the animal.

"Uh... hi?" The cat says to the pig who rubs against his fur. "Uh..."

"It's not difficult, Husk!" You pick up the pig and cradle him. "Simply like a child," handing over the pig to Husk, the cat demon stares wide eyed at the animal before his eyes softened when the pig sneezes.

"You really are daddy," Angel purrs from next to Husk who growls.

"Don't ruin the moment," he retorts.

"So...?" Vaggie lets out a groan and glares at the pig.

"Fine! But if I see any stains anywhere It's going outside," she grumbles before placing away her spear and walking to the elevator with a very happy Charlie.

"If it poops I'm not cleaning it up," Niffty looks up at all of you with a dead serious face. Giving a clear nod to the small demon she scurries off to another room to clean.

"Why is she so adorable and scary?" You mumble in awe. Angel shrugs and looks down at Fat Nuggets who was fast asleep in Husks arms. "Awe Husk is such a dad,"

"Shut up, kid," you giggle and zip your lips shut. "Where do I uh... put this thing down?"

"Gimme," Angel takes the pig and walks into his room.

~~~

Adorable-

Adorable-

- Anna ❤️