Chapter 25 - Perfect

Art is not mine ^

~~~

"Darling, wake up," slowly opening your eyes you let out a stretch and shift in your seat. "Y/n,"

"Five more minutes..." wrapping Alastors coat around you tighter you hear him chuckle.

"Angel said he would eat your sweets," your eyes snap open as you growl. "There we go," looking around you see your food safely in your bag. "We're here," you give a yawn and sit upright. Looking around you were surrounded by patches of trees.

"Is everyone else asleep?" You peer into the back and see everyone sleeping. "They are going to hate me for this..." grabbing your phone you scroll through songs while putting the volume at max. "Cover your ears," grinning you press on the USSR National Anthem, it blasts through the speakers as everyone collided with each other.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" A round of groans fills the limo as you shut off the music.

"We're here!~" you sing happily, getting out the car as everyone protests at your tactic to waking them up. Handing Alastor back his coat you open the trunk and take out bags. Charlie being the only person with a smile on their face, excluding Al, took her bag and quickly set up her tent.

"You're a bitch- hey where's the check in?" You quirk a brow at Angel who looked around for said check in.

"Angel... we are camping..."

"Yeah, where are the cabins?" You tilt your head and take out your tent set.

"You mean tents?" You hold up your tent. "Did you think we were Glamping?"

"Isn't it the same thing?" You snicker and shake your head before pointing to Charlie and Vaggies tent. "What the shit?! Oh hell no!" At this point you were clutching your stomach, laughing at your friend.

"Oh, this is gold!"

~~~

Smiling at your set up tent you watch the pentagram set. Placing your things in your tent and setting up your sleeping bag you got back out before looking around at everyone's tents... or in Angels case, a lack of.

"How do these things work?!" Angel groans and tosses the poles to the ground. Rolling your eyes you walk away from your set up tent and help your spider friend. Using your shadow it helps the same it did with your tent, digging the poles into the ground. Standing back up you smile at the large tent. "Hey! I did it!"

"Ehem?" Angel chuckles nervously and pulls you close.

"I meant look what you did! You're the best best friend ever!" Smiling you walk to your tent and quickly take out a jumper considering it was getting cold.

"I'll get dinner cooking!" Niffty takes out pots and pans as Alastor ignites the campfire. "Can you all get some more wood?" She asks sweetly, making you smile and walk off into the woods. Al was quick to follow.

"Can I help you?" You smirk as you pick up some sticks.

"No, I don't think so," you pass sticks to Alastor who happily carried them. You hear a branch break in the distance making you stop. Looking up you see a deer eating berries from a bush, Alastor slowly places the wood down and gets you to crouch down with him. You stare in awe at the animal as Alastor removes his coat and hands it to you, he rolls up his sleeves.

"Isn't it beautiful?" He whispers. You nod in silence, not noticing Alastors eyes grow dark and claws extend. "Perfect..."

"Al?" You turn to the demon who grins.

"Stay here, darling," slowly Alastor stands up to your protest, oblivious to his plans. Popping out of sight he appears next to the deer and slices it's stomach making you jump back. "Perfect..." in shock you place a hand over your mouth. Your lips trembled as you vision blurred with tears, blood dripping from the Radio demons claws. He slowly brought his blood hand to his lips and licked off the blood making you sit shocked. "Come here, my dear," he waves you over.

"N-no..."

"No?" You stand up and back away as the demon approaches you.

"Stay away," he quirks a brow as you stumble over the pile of wood.

"Darling?" Tears streamed down your face as you got back up and dashed back to the campsite, dropping the coat to the ground. Pushing past stray branches the crunching of leaves mixed with your sniffles and heavy breathing. Nearing the campsite you hide behind a tree, composing yourself. Breathing in and out you count in your head as your shadow appears and slowly wipes a tear from your face.

"What the fuck..." you whimper as your face buried itself in your sleeves. You shadow picks up some branches by your feet and hands them over. "Thanks..." taking one last breath you walk out with a smile.

"There she is!"

"Hey, kid, where's Alastor?" You put down the wood and shrug.

"He said he needed a little walk," Husk nods and went back to drinking. Angel walks up to your side and tilts his head.

"What's wrong?" Raising a brow Angel scoffs. "Don't play dumb," he takes you away from the group and to your tent while everyone chatted. "What happened? Did that strawberry pimp do something?" He growled.

"I-... yeah... but not to me!"

"What did he do?" Angel turned serious. Taking a deep breath you answer.

"He killed a deer... it sounds silly but it just shocked me... he licked the blood off his hands and told me to come over to him," Angel stands shocked as you wrapped your arms around his waist. "I didn't know what to do so I ran- Angel, I was so scared," you sniffle into your best friends clothes as he caresses your hair.

"It's fine, toots," Rubbing your wet cheek with your sleeve you look up at the spider who gave a soft smile. "How about you rest up, I'll bring you dinner,"

"A-alright," giving Angel one last hug you went into your tent and leaned against your bag. Bringing your knees up to your chest you bury your head in the crook and slowly breathe in and out.

~~~

💅🏼✨🧃

💅🏼✨🧃

- Anna ❤️