Chapter 10 - Hide and seek

"Angel!" Angel stops sucking on his popsicle and looks at you. "Angel!"

"What? What is it?!" You give the spider puppy dog eyes.

"I'm bored,"

"I don't give a shit," pouting you fall off the back of the couch and hit the ground. "You ok?"

"Peachy," jumping up off the ground you pace the room for the hundredth time this morning. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" You scream suddenly making Angel choke on his popsicle. Soon everyone rushes into the lobby, Alastor popping out of nowhere. You snicker as Niffty held a frying pan almost her size and Husk holding a broken beer bottle.

"What happened?!" Vaggie pointed her spear around the room trying to find the threat.

"Nothing..." everyone stops and turns to you. "I'm just bored," everyone groans. "But I do need you guys to gather because I want to play a game," you say with a grin.

"Jigsaw?" You shake your head.

"Not exactly, think the shining but minus the crazy killer," Vaggie thinks for a while as everyone stares utterly confused at what you guys were talking about.

"The maze scene?" You give an excited nod. "Hide and seek?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Clapping your hands together Alastor laughs.

"Dear me, I haven't played that game in ages,"

"I ain't playing, I ain't no kid!" Husker growls. You frown at the cat demon, unbeknownst to you Alastor was giving a threatening smile to Husk. "Actually, on second thought I'll join," you fist pump the air.

"Alright, you guys have 30 seconds to hide, I'm seeker... your time starts now!" Placing your hands over your eyes you start to slowly count to 30 as you hear footsteps scatter.

~~~

"Here's Johnny!" You push open the pantry doors to see Vaggie hiding in a box. "I see you!" She scowls and gets out the box. Looking around the room you hear a sound at the top of a shelf and see Charlie's hair hanging out the vents. "Charlie, how did you get up there?"

"Oh come on!"

"You guys suck at this," Charlie jumps down to the ground next to Vaggie. "Lets split up to find the others," walking down the halls you spot a figure behind the floor length curtains. "Jesus Christ why can't I find angel?!" You sigh dramatically. Walking away with loud steps you slowly tip toe back to the curtain and pull it open. "BOO!"

"MOMMY NO!" Falling back, you laugh at Angel who grumbles. "You're an asshole," giving him a wink he helps you up.

"Go find the others, I'll check our rooms," Angel nods and walks off. Making your way into the elevator you wait for it ascend and take you to the right floor. Passing a few room's you reach Husk's room, it was filled with bottles and wasn't the cleanest... Niffty's room was a huge contrast, everything was pristine and shiny as could be. However both were empty.

Passing your room you were hesitant to open Alastors room, when you did you weren't surprised to see everything blood red or black, however what was weird was that it was much larger than the other rooms. "Now either Charlie kept this large room from my knowledge or Al is using his magic voodoo stuff," turning on his bathroom light you push back the shower curtains to see it empty, looking under the sink it was the same. Moving to the bedroom you check under the bed and behind curtains. Nothing. Sighing you turn to the large wardrobe and slowly open it up. Same colour scheme as the room so you weren't surprised. "Neat," you push back a few of Alastor's coats that were exactly the same. "Imagine if people wanted to cosplay Al... this would be a treasure trove!" Taking out one of the coats you grin. "Would he mind?"

"Not at all," yelping you spin around to the radio demon. "But didn't your mother ever tell you not to go through other people's things?" Alastor's crimson eyes look at your from the shadowed corner of the room.

"Maybe... never listened," walking to his bed you place the hanger on the duvet and place on the coat. "Ok I didn't consider the height difference..." you say, looking down at the long sleeves and back the dragged on the floor. Alastor laughs making you grin.

"You don't look half bad, my dear,"

"I think I look pretty snazzy," you straighten out the coat and try your best to look posh making Alastor chuckle. "Oh and by the way, you kinda won the game considering you were the last to be found,"

"I always was the one to win," he laughs as you take off the coat and place it back on the hanger.

"But you kinda cheated because you used your shadow voodoo,"

"Was there a rule against using it?" Alastor leans on his microphone and looks at you while you grumble a 'no'. "Exactly,"

"Whatever," you roll your eyes and hide a smile when you open up his bedroom door.

"There you guys are!" Looking to your right you smile.

"Al used his voodoo magic," everyone frowns as Alastor laughs.

"As I said to Y/n, there was no rule against it,"

"Smiles has a point," Angel wraps an arm around your shoulders as everyone follows back to the lobby. "How about another game?"

"Yes! But you can't use magic," you point at Alastor who holds his hands up in defence. "Since Vaggie was the first to be found, shes seeker,"

"Fair enough," she places her hands on her eyes. "1... 2...-" everyone ran away as fast as they could.

~~~

Cute cute cute 😌

Cute cute cute 😌

- Anna ❤️