Chapter 4 - Nifty I win!

"Thank you for staying in the Happy hotel!" You wave the couple goodbye who just rolled their eyes at your positivity. "Even if it was for one night," you grumble the last bit and hang the hotel key amongst hundreds more.

"They are such a cute couple!" Charlie squeals.

"Charlie... They only stayed here to f-" you get a glare from Vaggie making you nervously chuckle. "I mean yes, they are an adorable couple," closing the signature book you lean on the counter and swipe through the hell equivalent of Tinder. Hinder. Creative right?

"Whatcha doing?" Charlie leans over your shoulder.

"I am trying to find a date, I've been here for 2 years I think it's time I go on a proper date," swiping left a few more times you ignore F-demons and the usual not so attractive demons. Coming across Angels profile you grin and swipe right and match with him. Opening up the chat you start to text him.

Hey, daddy x

What's up, sugar ;)

You burst into laughter as Charlie looks over to see the convo. "Is that-" you put a finger over your lips and continue to text Angel.

Nothing much... feeling a little lonely... x

How about daddy makes you feel better?

That would be lovely x

Soon Angel comes rushing in more hetero clothing. You hold in a snicker as Angel places his hands on your waist. "Hello, baby girl," trying you best not to snort you bite your lip and reply.

"Hey there, daddy," Giving a wink Angel lifts you up just as Alastor walks in holding a cup of coffee. "Daddy!" Confusion passes his face.

"Sorry, sugar," angel playfully leans in as you do too. However before your lips met you pull back and grimace.

"You win!" Angel grins and places you down.

"Another point for me, Nifty!" Nifty quickly runs in with a chalkboard and strikes another line on Angels side.

"Whats that?" Husk asks as he walks in holding a bottle of booze.

"That, sweet cheeks, is the tally board for me and Y/n,"

"And so far I'm losing," you grumble.

"What happens if Angel wins?" Angel grins as you groan and walk off behind the desk.

"Then Y/n has to suck my dick-"

"NO! That's not it you moron!" Grabbing the bridge of your nose you turn off your phone. "If angel wins then I have to go on a date with one of his hetero friends,"

"All you need is one line and you win, L/n,"

"How does she get a point?"

"I have to make him pull back before I do..." you shudder and shake your head at the thought. "So that means I have to kiss Angel until he pulls back, it's fucking bull,"

"Language!" Charlie yells.

"Sure thing, captain America," (you really think I wouldn't put the MCU in this fic? Fool)

"Captain who?" Your eyes widen.

"Oh... my... god you guys don't know about the MCU!" Everyone but Vaggie looks at you weirdly. "Oh god you've never seen the avengers... YOU HAVENT SEEN LOKI!"

"Lo-who?"

"Loki! My husband, my darling, my green clad god-" you faint with a flustered grin. Vaggie pulls out her phone and types in the trickster gods name.

"Ew," Charlie squints her eyes. You gasp in offence and run over to everyone who was peering at the picture. "Is this him?"

"Thats him!" Vaggie scrolls down to the wiki and reads through. "He's so hot and amazing and a gentleman!"

"He killed 80 people in two days?!" Charlie looks unsurely at you.

"Oh look past that, that was while he was controlled by that stupid bitch grape asshole-" you eyes reflect a fiery pit before you snap out of it. "He is sweet, and adorable, chaotic and mischievous and an absolute gentleman..." You fan yourself and fall into Angels arms.

"Looks like a splendid fellow," Alastor grits through his teeth.

"Looks like a good time in bed," Angels face curls into a grin.

"You look like a good time in bed," Angel grins and pulls you up to his fluffed out chest.

"Is that right sugar?"

"Sure is... daddy," Angel leans his face in. Wanting to get out of that date you close your eyes and close the gap. Everyone stands shocked and so does Angel who quickly pulls back. "NIFTY I WIN! I will also be needing mouth bleach!" You punch the air and grin. "Suck that loser," you flip Angel off.

"Fuck! What am I going to do about Jeff now?" Charlie raises her hand like a little girl. "What?"

"I have an idea that may bring customers to the hotel! Speed dating!" You squint your eyes and sigh, holding your hands in a prayer position and pointing at her.

"No," Charlie pouts.

"Come on, N/n! Please!... for me?" She gives you adorable puppy dog eyes making you squirm. She widens her eyes making you groan.

"Fine! Fine you win..."

"Yay! Ok, everyone be ready by 1 tomorrow, dress your best!"

"We are all doing this?" Husk scowls.

"Yes, now go! I need to set things up!" Charlie was quick to push everyone out into the elevator and pressed the button to the right floor, waving goodbye.

"A bit cramped..." you say awkwardly as you were pushed up against Husk and Alastor.

"You know, this is the perfect time for an orgy-"

"Nope," you feel the elevator speed up and arrive on the right floor, Alastor being the first to walk out. "Goodnight, Lady and gents," he spins his microphone, opening his bedroom door quickly.

"What a tease," Angel purrs. You open your mouth to correct her but shut it and walk to your room.

~~~

I love how easily I fall in love with characters 😌

- Anna ❤️