Chapter 8 - Luci

Watching HellTube you hear the hotel door open to reveal a man dressed in red and white. He wore a large brimmed top hat and held a staff with an Apple top. His large upright collar and striking blonde hair reminded you of Lucius Malfoy. "Hi! Welcome to the Happy Hotel!" You say once he reaches the desk. "I love your outfit,"

"Thank you," he gives you a toothy grin.

"Where did you get that hat? It's freaking awesome! So is that cane, you remind me of Lucius Malfoy... you may not know who that is depending when you died," you ramble on making the demon chuckle.

"It was custom made... You're quite kind, dear," you shrug. "You may be right, I'm not sure who this Lucius Malfoy is, sorry..."

"Aw no worries not your fault you died too early to know who he is," you pull out the signature book. "He's just the father of one of the enemy's from a book and movie series called Harry Potter,"

"I must read it then,"

"You should! Hey can mind if I try on your hat?" The man shakes his head and takes off the hat as you walk around the desk. Carefully placing the hat on your head he also hands over the cane which you were eyeing. "How do I look?" You strike a pose for the friendly demon.

"You look marvellous! Miss..."

"Just call me Y/n," you tip the hat back and bow. "What's your name?"

"L-"

"Dad?" You turn to Charlie who had just walked out the kitchen.

"Sweetheart!" Quickly Charlie hugs the demon.

"Dad?... Oh! You're Lucifer!" Soon the inhabitants of the hotel piled into the lobby. "You're a cool dude,"

"Y/n... are you wearing my dads hat?" You nod and strike another pose. The entire group seemed to look shocked as you give the hat back.

"Luci here said I looked marvellous, so that's a win," you quickly walk to put the book away.

"Luci?" The demon king quirks a brow. "Wonderful nickname! Y/n, you are quite the character," smiling you hold up your hand for him to high five.

"Dude, this is when you high five back," he looks more confused. Taking his hand you make him high five you.

"Spectacular! Charlie, I do love this friend of yours!" Bowing you sit down on your chair and kick back. "Well, Charlie, I was just here to visit, see how everything is being handled,"

"Everything is good here, dad," Lucifer nods but turns to the sudden static.

"Lucifer!"

"Alastor!" You cringe at the tension in the air.

"God, the tension in here is thicc with two c's," Charlie holds back a nervous laugh. "Ever heard of fanfic? This is like rivalry fanfic," quickly Nifty runs into the room.

"Did I hear fanfic?!" You nod. "Where?" You point at Lucifer and Alastor. "Oop-" Nifty jumps in fright and scurries away.

"Well this has been pleasant meeting you all... I should get going though," Lucifer looks at the giant clock on the wall.

"Maybe you should," Alastor hisses back with a grin. Lucifer gives Alastor one last smile before kissing Charlie on the forehead and walking up to you and holding up his hand.

"Nah," you stand on the chair to meet the tall mans height and hug him. He laughs and hugs back.

"I will see you all later, have a nice day!" Lucifer walks away to the door.

"See ya, Luci!" As he waves goodbye and the door shuts behind him you shrug and sit back down.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT DEAD?!" Vaggie screams, falling off your chair you growl at the demon.

"What the fuck! What do you mean?!"

"You just had a conversation with the Lucifer like he was an old friend and somehow you're alive!" Angel picks you up by the shoulders and looks you in the eye. "Teach me your ways,"

"I seriously have no idea why you guys are acting like this, the man is cool," you look at Charlie who had the biggest grin. "Ain't that right?" Charlie squeals and jumps into your arms. "Jesus-" you fall back and hit the ground.

"I can't believe you did that! You're awesome!" Chuckling, you support yourself with your elbows and Charlie hugged you tight.

"Remind me to ask who custom made his snake hat thing, it was dope," Charlie nods and gets off you.

"I'm too sober for this," Husk grumbles.

"And I'm not on enough drugs," Angel walks off with Husker after Vaggie scolded them both for sinning. You look up to Alastor once Charlie walked away. He seemed to still be glaring at the door.

"Hey, Al, you alright?" He spins to you and nods.

"Why of course, my dear! Why wouldn't I be?" His grin widens making you roll your eyes.

"You look like you were going to set Luci on fire,"

"It would be a shame if that happened... wouldn't it,"

"Mhm..." you pick up your phone and sit on the desk. "Whatcha up to tonight?"

"Nothing of importance,"

"Loser," you lean on the arm you placed behind you.

"I beg your pardon?" You squint your eyes at Alastor and stick out your tongue.

"Called you a loser, loser,"

"Very mature," you grin and look down at your phone.

"Silly doodle! Niffty, man the front desk I need to go out!" Niffty peaks out the door to see if Lucifer was gone and quickly runs to the desk when she sees the coast is clear. "Thank you, Niffty," jumping off the desk Alastor tilts his head.

"Where are you off to?"

"Got a date, surprisingly there are decent demons out there, see ya!" Running off to the elevator you patiently wait for the elevator to ascend.

~~~

Lucifer better have dad joke energy or I'm rioting!

- Anna ❤️