Chapter 28 - IMP

Folding up your sleeping bag you throw it in the trunk of the limo along with your other things. Successfully closing the trunk you were the last in the limo, buckling up, Alastor started up the engine. Plugging in the aux you pass the phone to Charlie who had called dibs on DJ.

"This better be good," you mumble.

"Don't worry, it's amazing! It has a lot of different stuff for everyone!" Toothbrush by DNCE started to play. Your eyes light up immediately making Charlie grin. "Told you," drumming your fingers on the dashboard to the beat everyone in the back but Husk was bopping their head. Immediately at the chorus you, Charlie, Vaggie and Angel shouted the lyrics.

"Baby you don't need to rush! You can leave a toothbrush at my place!" Niffty claps along happily as Husk frowns.

"Come on, Husk! Smile!" Taking out your camera you take a picture of Charlie holding up Husks smile. The song ends and a new one comes on making you stop dancing. Wasabi by little mix.

"Charlie... did you pick this?"

"I did, toots," looking to the back Angel climbs through the window making you groan.

"Angel, what the f-" he drops into your lap and leans against the dashboard. "Why...?"

"Because back there is boring," he shifts until you were on his lap.

"I genuinely hate this-"

"Good," he smirks and takes your hands swinging them back and forth.

"I'm moving," you crawl through the window as Alastor protests.

"Please don't leave me with Angel!" he pleads, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"You're on your own, Red," sitting down in a seat you buckle up next to Husk.

"Hey, Smiles, want me to suck your dick?" You look in the rear view mirror and see Alastor holding a twitching smile and gripping the steering wheel tighter. Taking the phone off Charlie you play Sexual healing by Marvin Gaye. "Thank you, Y/n!" You snicker and roll up the window.

"Give it a few seconds," You tell the rest, they nod and wait. Soon the window rolls down and Angel gets flung through towards Niffty who takes the hit. "There we go,"

"I'm glad you know that I like it rough!" Angel calls from across the car. Peering through the window you look to Alastor who's gaze had calmed.

"Want me to call Angel back to keep you company?"

"I would rather your company, my dear," you grin to the Radio demon.

"You sure know how to make a girl blush," climbing back through the window your hands slips making you fall to the floor of the passengers side. "I'm ok!" Your voice muffled, pushing yourself off the ground you buckle in and lean back.

"Graceful as ever, my dear,"

"Shut up, Bambi," you pout at the demon who quirks a brow.

"Bambi?"

"It's a deer from a Disney movie, we should watch it when we get back!" You turn to the back who were talking to themselves. "Anyone up for Bambi?"

"Bam-what?" Husk stops pushing away Angel who was flirting with him.

"It's a Disney movie, same like Princess and the Frog," Angel shrugs and nods his head.

"Whatever you want, babe," you fist pump the air and sit back down properly.

~~~

Walking into the convenient store you pick out a few snacks with Angel by your side. Suddenly a group of demons walked into the store.

"Come on, Moxxie, liven up! This will be great!" You turn to the three demons and hellhound who was paying more attention to her phone than her friends.

"Sir, I'm not sure what this trip will do for us, we should be working in the office," the one called Moxxie replies with a grouch.

"Bonding time!" The female demon exclaims.

"Millie, I can't believe you agreed... we are a killing service not some... some..."

"Sitcom?" The hellhound asks, eyes still glued to her phone.

"Exactly! We are the Immediate murder professionals, we kill the living, we don't need to bond!" Millie straightens out Moxxies bow tie making him blush.

"Hey... wait a second... I know you guys!" You walk over to the group who all looked confused. "You're IMP? Right?"

"Yeah! How do you know us?"

"That catchy ass jingle you guys have. I loved all three hours of it!" The guy who your recognised to be Blitzo grins.

"See that, Moxxie! So worth it," suddenly Alastor walks in looking for you.

"Holy cheese balls!" Moxxie hides behind Millie. "Millie, protect me!" He whispers to the demon gal who gulped.

"My dear, who are these people?" You turn to Al who had a sinister grin on his face.

"Just some people I saw on TV,"

"Blitzo, nice to meet you... uh..."

"Alastor," The tall demon nods. "What's wrong?" Al turns to the two short demons. Moxxie cowers behind his wife who was terrified.

"Y-you're the R-radio demon!" Millie squeaks.

"The radio who?" Blitzo quirks a brow as the hellhound looks up and whimpers, stumbling back a little.

"Hells most powerful overlord!" Moxxie whispers as he and Millie lean back.

"You flatter me," Alastor leans down to the two demons. "Imps? Am I correct?"

"And proud!" Blitzo says with pride.

"For a low life you do have a preeminent ego," Alastor grins, you nudge him in the side disapprovingly.

"That's not very nice,"

"Yeah! You can't call me that, I don't know what that means!" Blitzo stands up tall to trying to size up to Alastor who shifts his monocle and grins down at him. Silence passes over as Alastor shifts his gaze to the Hellhound who shifts nervously.

"Well, we should be on our way..." you quirk a brow at the hateful glare Alastor was giving the hound.

"Mhm... ok, let me just grab more snacks," quickly you run around the store, grabbing drinks and snacks and eventually Angel who was checking himself out in a mirror. "Done and done,"

"Who are these guys?" Angel asks, once straightening out his clothes.

"You're that pornstar aren't you?" Angel smirks are Blitzo who gulps.

"Wouldn't you know, sexy,"

"Alright, Angel, let's go. You can continue your... steamy escapade when we get back," Angel rolls his eyes at the Radio demon before nodding and walking out the store.

"I'll see you guys later!" You wave the demon and hellhound goodbye as Alastor places a hand on your back, leading you out. "Second time I haven't paid for the snacks," Alastor chuckles and opens your door for you. "What a gentleman," giving snacks to the rest Alastor starts up the car and soon you were on your way.

~~~

To think IMP wouldn't make an appearance! Fools

- Anna ❤️