Chapter 11 - Movie night

I literally couldn't stand looking at that drawing anymore so welp- here's Al instead!

~~~

Looking around your room one last time you take a few more pillows from your closet and place them on the floor with a blanket. Turning on Hellflix you go to the horror genre and put on The Shining. A knock at the door was heard and you smile, pausing the movie before it even began.

"Welcome to ma maison," Husker gives a confused face.

"Sorry I don't speak Korean..." you open your mouth to correct him but shake your head. Soon Angel arrived and started to terrorise Husker around your room, showing off his chest in his off shoulder night wear.

"Hey guys," Vaggie wore a slightly bigger t shirt and stripped leggings while Charlie wore a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants. Niffty was next, she came in with pyjamas that resembled her 50s attire. Lastly Al walked in, wearing his usual suit. "Al, you know this is a movie night,"

"Well, yes,"

"So go put on some pyjamas," he quirks a brow and nods, clicking his fingers he was in blood red satin Pj's, he gives you a smile as you held back from telling him he looked adorable. "Perfect," taking his hand you sat him down on the floor as everyone got comfortable. Pressing the play button the opening credits played, sitting down on the couch behind Al you cross your legs, watching the movie.

~~~

Midway through the movie Niffty had made popcorn at lightning speed and scolded herself for not making it at the start. Charlie has settled her head in Vaggies lap, watching the thriller for the first time as Vaggie smiles down at her. Angel had relied on flirting with Husk behind the couch to get through the so called 'boring' movie. Leaning forward to the screen the tension built as Wendy moved backwards away from Jack.

"This is the good part!" You whispered to Alastor who chuckled. When the tension peaked and the music created a eerie atmosphere, Wendy hit jack making you grab a hold of Alastors shoulders making him jump slightly. "Gotcha," Al rolled his eyes as you ruffled his hair. The movie continues and you kept your hand in his hair, combing through, avoiding his antlers. During this you couldn't tell but a large blush had built up on his cheeks, his eyes shut from seeing the movie instead focusing on fuzzy feelings in his stomach.

"Here's Johnny!" You and Vaggie whisper together along with the iconic scene. Husker pushes back Angel for the hundredth time this evening making the feminine fellow groan and jump on the couch next to you which was empty now that Niffty had gone to the bathroom.

"Jesus-" you pull your hands back from Alastors hair and slap angel who snickers with a bored expression. "We're you even watching?"

"Nah," rolling your eyes you feel Alastors head lean onto your knee making you smile, continuing to mess with his hair the movie continues until the final moments of the thriller. The ending scene plays and Niffty jumps up after placing her bowl of popcorn away.

"That was amazing!" Chuckling you stand up from the couch and grabbed the remote by the Tv, making Alastor do the one thing he hated most which was frown.

"Glad you liked it! Vaggie, got any other classics on your mind?"

"Scream!" Niffty tilts her head before nodding and screaming her head off. "No! Niffty I meant the movie scream!" Niffty giggle before stopping.

"How can a movie scream-" you get down to Niffty's height and squish her face.

"You are too precious," placing on the classic horror you turn to see Husker has taken your place. Shrugging, you sit down next to Alastor who blushes and smiles.

~~~

The night went on and everyone got very tired, after Niffty and Charlie had gone into a deep sleep your eyes start to droop, you lean your head on Alastors shoulder and yawn. Once in deep sleep you feel yourself being picked up off the ground and placed under comfy covers. Peaking open your eyes you see Alastor yawn after straightening your the duvet. Looking at the foot of the bed where everyone was sleeping with the Tv still on you slowly get up.

"Where are you off to, my dear?" You grab the remote and switch off the screen before climbing back into bed, Alastors hand in yours. "What are you-" going to the other side of the bed you pull him onto the mattress, now half asleep.

"Sleepy time, Red," patting his head you snuggle up in the warm covers and shut your eyes tight as you feel Alastor tense up. Opening one eye you see the slight outline of an awkward smile as he stared at the shut off TV. "I said sleepy time," getting him to lay down on the bed he does and stares at the ceiling. "This is where you close your eyes,"

"Yes I know how to sleep..."

"Then do it, dummy," he gives a soft smile before turning on his side and closing his eyes. For a moment you seem to stare at his sleeping form.

"I think this is where you sleep too," giggling you close your eyes and bring the blanket closer to your face. "Goodnight, darling,"

"Goodnight, dummy," with a sleepy smile on your lips you fall into a deep sleep.

~~~

I just love sleepover vibes, they are so cuteeeee 🥺

- Anna ❤️