Chapter 31 - Tell me

WARNING: LIME AHEAD AND IMPLIED LEMON!!! And yes I know Al is asexual but he's also aromantic and this is a fanfic-

~~~

"What's up?" You say sternly, pushing open Alastors door, wider than he had allowed.

"Nothing of importance, Y/n,"

"Mhm... you never call me Y/n unless something's up," he stops in his tracks as you walk past him and sit on the couch by the window. "So spill or I'm forcing it out of you," he sighs and stands in front of you, hands behind his back.

"Well-" you pat the spot next to you making him nod and sit beside you. "Well, I was just wondering what you and Angel were doing... well, all the time..." you quirk a brow with a grin.

"Jealous?"

"I don't get jealous," he says bluntly making you chuckle. "No, I was merely wondering if you two were... dating?" You burst into laughter making him confused.

"No, we aren't dating, god no," Al nods as your laughter dies down.

"So are you what modern demons call... 'friends with benefits'?" Stifling a laugh you fail and clutch your stomach.

"Oh god, hell no, that's gross!" More confusion passes over him, his smile staying plastered on his face.

"Then what is making Angel take up so much of your time?" Your face pales. "Oh no, you are definitely telling me, Mon Ange," shaking your head you clasp a hand over your mouth. "Come on, Y/n," he purrs into your ear making you blush. "Tell me," standing up quickly you run to the door only for it to slam shut.

"Mother f-"

~lime up ahead I'm so sorry (and yes I know Al is asexual but it's for the sake of fanfic~

"Ah ah, foul language isn't allowed unless something else goes along with it," quirking a brow Al walks up to your ears, breath on your neck. "My name..." now completely crimson you hold in a flustered squeal.

"A-Al..."

"Yes, Mon Ange?" He backs you up against the door. "Deciding to tell me?"

"Tell you w-what?" You stutter out, mind completely blank. He chuckles lowly making your eyes widen.

"Why Angel has taken up so much of your... precious... time..." you were about to stutter out a response when Alastor lifts your gaze to him and places a kiss on your lips. Slowly moving in sync eventually he moves to your cheek and your jawline.

"A-Al, what a-are you doing?" You laugh nervously.

"Making up for time lost, darling," he growls in your ear. Placing soft kisses on your neck you wrap an arm around his neck and placed one on his upper arm. Holding back a moan when he hits a soft spot on your neck, you pull him closer. He leads you away from the door and onto the Maroon bed. Continuing his actions you feel a sting on your neck making you wince. He pulls back and licks his lips, which were tainted lightly with blood. His face drops when he sees the cut on your neck then the look your face. "I- I'm so sorry, my dear," he gets off you and backs up slightly.

"Al..." he takes out a handkerchief and dabs the cut with a worried face. Slowly you push down the napkin and smile at him. "It's ok... I kinda liked it..." he stands shocked before grinning and pushing you back onto the bed. Removing his coat it falls to the floor as he trails his fingers along your waist and hip. Kissing him deeper you move his hand to the lining of your jeans.

"Are you sure?" He asks, once pulling back. You give a sure nod making him grin and continue.

~~~

Intertwining your fingers with the Radio demons you lay your head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat you couldn't help but grin like a fool to yourself. You feel a light kiss being placed on your head by Alastor.

"Mon Ange?" You hum for him to continue. "Would you... would you like to court me?"

"Really?" You looked up into his nervous crimson eyes.

"Yes, of course,"

"Why?" He tilts his smile.

"Why wouldn't I? You are beautiful, courageous, and sweet, I think the question of why should be, why were you without a partner for so long..." with a deep blush growing he asks the question again. "So?" you grin and nod, kissing him softly.

"Did you really have to use the word 'court'?" He chuckles.

"Was it too formal?"

"No... it's cute," you look down at his chest and notice the scars you saw on the camping trip. "Al?"

"Yes, my dear?" You awkwardly shift.

"I hope this isn't overstepping anything but... Do these scars have to do with your death?" You ask softly, feeling him tense up you panic slightly. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked-"

"No, that's alright..." silence passes over before he speaks up again. "But yes... I'm guessing you figured out the most of my death?" You nod and hold his hand comfortingly. "I hate the way I met my demise... I despise it... but I will have to spend eternity with the memory,"

"Do you feel self conscious about them?" He shrugs.

"Not all the time, but to be fair... I'm not exactly showing my chest off to everyone so it has never become a problem..." you lightly trace a few scars making him sigh.

"I think they're beautiful..." he raises a brow as you look up at him. "I don't think anyone likes how they died... especially me..."

"If you don't mind my asking, how did you die?" You shift slightly making him wrap his arm around you tighter. "It's ok to not say..."

"No, I can tell you... remember that night in the alley where you found me?" He gives a nod. "Something like that went down... just minus the voodoo stuff..." you chuckle lightly and wipe a tear away from your cheek. "One of the guys had a gun, I used it against him and got shot by his buddy... I'm so stupid for panicking!" You bury your head into Alastors chest, sniffling lightly.

"You are not stupid, Y/n, you were brave and thought quickly... even if that ended in your death. What they would have done if you didn't act is... is a horrid thought," you cling tighter to Alastor as he strokes your hair. "I won't let anyone hurt you, Mon Ange," a comfortable silence passes over as you both slowly closed your eyes, holding each other tight.

~~~

What the flammity fuck did I just write???? I hope it was good??? (It probably wasn't-) I'm writing this on a Monday night/ Tuesday morning at 4AM

What the flammity fuck did I just write???? I hope it was good??? (It probably wasn't-) I'm writing this on a Monday night/ Tuesday morning at 4AM... I have school in four hours-

- Anna go sleep sleep ❤️