𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1☀️

(Music added for good vibes😌)

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

"Faith,"
"Faith,"
"FAITH!!"
"AHH" I practically scream, "what the hell josh, I was in a peaceful sleep for once! "Mom said to get your ass up" "why it's the first day of summer break!" I yell trying to get back into bed.

"Nope you ain't getting back in bed"
Josh grabbed me bridal style and ran downstairs.
He plopped me on the couch and went in the kitchen.

"She's awake now mom" "thank you honey, can you get me the bacon out the fridge?" My mom said. I get up and go to the kitchen and sit on the small stoles in the kitchen. "Mornin hun" "morning" I say rubbing my eyes from exhaustion.

"Why did you wake me up so early" I say with annoyance in my voice. "You need to get dressed because you and your brother are going out to the mall" " uh I never agreed to going" " well I said you would go, so get up and get dressed"
I look at her with disbelief and walk up stairs.
"Oh hey wear something comfortable but also bring a swimsuit because we might go to their pool" "their?" I say.
"Yes are you stupid can you not here me!?" He says with a stupid toon. "Shut the fuck up, okay okay now leave" I say pushing him out the door.

TIME SKIP😌😌😌😌

We got in my brothers car and started to head to the mall. "So what's the plan" I said. Well you know we're going to the mall, so after the mall we're going to go to my friends house after you know like hang." "Oh okay will there be someone I know at least?" "You know Anthony he'll be there" "oh nice I haven't seen him in a long time." I say with excitement.

We got to the mall and waited about 3 minutes until I heard a girl call out for josh, I turned around and saw a short girl running up to us with a girl and two boys with her.

"Josh!" "Nessa!" They hugged and she came up to me. "Hi! I'm Nessa! Nice to meet you josh told me a lot about you!" She said giving me a hug, "Oh hi! I'm faith, and hopefully good things?" I say looking at josh. "Yes of course!" she said with excitement.

The other girl comes up to me and gives me a dirt look but put on a fake smile. "Hi I'm Mads" she said giving me a side hug. "Hi, faith" I say with a smile trying to show that I don't like her.

The 2 boys come up to me. "Hi I'm Curtis!" He said with a big smile. "Hi, faith" I say returning the smile.
The other boy comes up to me looking at his phone. He looks up at me and just freezes.

"Hi I'm faith" I say trying to get his attention. Uh I- I'm j- Jaden" he said still looking into my eyes. We don't say anything for a few seconds until my brother says we should get coffee.
I get out of my thoughts of how CUTE he is and began to walk with josh.

TIME SKIP CAUSE YA GIRL IS LAZY😁

We all agreed to meet up at jadens house to go in his pool. I was thinking the whole car ride how cute and shy Jaden was.

We got to the pool and it was HUGE! I mean like it had a slide and everything.

"Hey where can I go change!?" I asked Jaden "um I- in the bathroom u- upstairs" he said pointing to the upstairs without losing eye contact.
"Okay t- thanks" I said realizing I was stuttering. I mentally face palmed my myself as I walked upstairs.

A/n: hehe HI EVERYONE I hope your enjoying the story!! I really am excited for this book and had it in mind for the past week!! :) love you all🤩 665 words!