𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 25☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

On month Later
It's been a month since the whole thing went down.
Anthony apologized to me but wouldn't say any to Jaden.
I tried to get Jaden to talk to Anthony but he would refuse. I tried hard but they both gave me nothing, so I just gave up on that.

4 months later.

Today was the day we were going to find out the gender of our baby and also the baby shower.
Me and Jaden went to the check up as the Nurse checked me and telling me everything is going great.
We didn't want to know yet so we told avani and Addison that the envelope the doctor gave us well give it to them immediately. We got the paper with the gender from the doctors and left.

All the girls and boys were in charge of the baby shower and the decorations.
They're the ones who convinced us into throwing one so we made them in charge.

"Do you want something to eat?" Jaden asked as he was driving to my house.
"I'm a little how about you?"
"Me too!" He said as he turned a couple of streets as we ended up at Panera.
"Yes!" I said as we got out the car.
"What do you want baby?" Jaden said as he got in line looking at me.
"Ummmmm chicken noddle soup!" I said as I was looking at the menu.
"I think I'm going to get the same.." he said.
We order the food and sat down as I just remembered the baby shower was today.
"I almost forgot, the baby shower" I said pulling out my phone to ask avani if everything is going well.
She respond that everything was going amazing that to be there at 3:00 pm.
"Okay we have to be there at 3:00" I said putting my phone down to see Jaden staring at me.
"What do I look bad?" I said looking down at my outfit.

"No I'm just looking at the love of my life and the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.." he said looking at me with a smirk.
"Jaden." I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.
"And I hope that you know your the love of my life as well." I said putting my hand on top of his as he interlocked our fingers.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too!" I said with a big smile on our faces.

Since the day I told Jaden I was pregnant he has always been by my side. He constantly tells me that he loves me and how much he's excited for the baby.
He always talks to the baby like he's having a conversation with himself. Which I indeed love and live for. Jaden has stayed by my side for these past months. Jaden started to get a bit more famous considering he's in a content house.
But he still is with his parents.
Speaking of parents, Jadens parents were very happy for us, it made me feel good that they didn't hate us.
I'm having a good feeling that having a family with him won't be so bad..

After done eating we got in the car and started driving to Avani's house. We dropped off the paper the doctor gave us and headed to my house so I can get ready for the baby shower.
"What are you hoping the gender is?" Jaden asked me snapping me out of my day dreaming.
"Um i don't know I want a boy but I wouldn't mind a girl.." I said thinking about it.
"Well I hope it's a girl! I want another princess like you around!" He said squeeze if my thigh in excitement.
I giggled at how he excited he is.

We got to my house and Jaden said he'll be back soon. I went inside and Jaden drove off.

I was finally done getting ready after taking a shower,makeup,and clothes. I had a light blue floral dress that was half long half short.
And I hade light blue eye shadow. I put some white flats on as the door bell rang.
"Coming!" I said as I opened the door.
"Hey baby" Jaden said smiling.

He was wearing a pink lose polo shirt with black jeans.

"You look gorgeous" he said as I give him a kiss and hug,"And you look handsome" I said smiling as he smirked. "I'm so excited!" He said placing his hand on my baby bump.
"Me too" I said as we both smiled at each other.

We heard shuffling around in the kitchen as I let Jaden in.
"Hey mom are you okay?" I asked as I saw her struggling to carry something.
"Here let me help." Jaden said as he took it out of her hands like nothing.
"You can just take it to the car." My mom said as she grabbed some containers with food.
"Here" i said taking it out of her hands.
"Thank you hun" she smiled as we walked to the car.

"Okay thank you Jaden, well I'll see u guys in half an hour." My mom said getting inside the car.
"Okay see you!" I said as she drove off.

She was going 30 minute early to set up with the guys are girls at the place. We couldn't go as it's a 'surprise' Even though they sent some pictures every hour of their progress.
"Well what do we do for half an hour?" I said as he looked at me and smirked.
"Jaden stop" I said closing the door.
"What I didn't do-" he said as I gave glared at him shutting him up.

We talked about stupid stuff as I started to realize,
Am I going to raise the baby here?
"Jaden.." I said cutting him off as he was talking about a stupid joke.
"Yea.." he said looking at me noticing that I was thinking.
"Where are we going to raise the baby?" I said looking up at him.
"Umm well we could stay here or.. you can move into mine?" He said hesitatingly.

"What do you think?" I said looking at my bump.
"Well what do we think, were a team we need to make the decision together considering we're going to be parents and have to grow up and make the decisions" he said as he grabbed my hand squeezing it. "Your right.." I said smiling at the fact that he cared about what I had to say.

"Well I think my mom won't mind but josh is going to need his beauty sleep-"I said "and my parents are constantly having people over.." Jaden said.
"Well where else can we go?" I said
"Well, w-we could get our own house?" He said looking at me.
"But where would we get the mo-" he cut me off,
"My parents they had a savings account for me when I got older, but I'm going to use it for us and our baby" he said as I turned towards him.

"No no I can't let you do that-" I said as he looked at me.
"But I want to.." he said as he grabbed my other hand.
"Well then I can use my savings too."
"No no I have more than enough for a home-"
"Yea OUR home that I am going to help pitch in"
"Are you sure were ready to do this?" He said as he looked down.
"Positive. your going to be a great father, and when we get our house we are going to be more than happy we did this" I said as I grabbed his face.

"And your going to be a great mother, and someday a great wife to me.." he said as our lips connected.
I was more than happy that he said that.
You could tell he was smiling as we were in the kiss.

A/n= hehehehehe your going to have to wait for the gender reveal!!! What do you think it is a boy? Or girl? Comment your predictions!!!!
1355 words!😌🖐🏻