𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

A week later...

I was currently sitting on the bathroom floor of my house vomiting my guts out. It must of been something I've eaten.

I washed my mouth and walked back into my bed. I cuddled up to Jaden as he opened his eyes. "You okay? Where did you go?"
"I didn't feel well and I vomited in the bathroom" I say digging my head into his chest.

"Are you sure your okay?" He said bringing my face to his.
"Positive" I said as he kissed my forehead.

Time skip to afternoon————

I was once again throwing up like I had this morning.

This time with all of the girls from the sleepover,
Nessa
Avani
Riley
Cynthia
And Addison

After a few seconds the door burst open and felt someone grab my hair. When I felt I was done I looked up and saw Cynthia holding my hair as all the girl were watching from the door.
"Holy shit I'm sorry-"
"No don't apologize we just want to know if your okay?" Riley said from the door.

"I mean Ive been throwing up for a week now so i mean.." I said brushing my teeth as no one said anything.

We all walked back into my living room. Jaden was at his friends house as I hade my friends over.
"So how long has this been happening again?" Addison said.

"A week" I said as everyone became silent.
"Why do you think it is?" Avani said as she looked up at me.
"I don't know mabye something I've eaten,food poisoning, or-"

Or your pregnant.." nessa said cutting me off still looking down.
"W-what?" I said in shock.
"Just think about it, if it was something ou at it would've lasted one or two dye land if it was food poisoning it would've lasted four to five days." She said looking up at me.ñ and I stayed silent.

"When was the last time you and Jaden did it?"
I thought about it " a week ago.." I said now realizing.

"Did y'all use a condom?" Cynthia said
"No" i said
"About birth control?" Riley said
"Oh..shit.." I said looking down.

"Fuck" I said under my breathe.
I was brought into a groupie hug with all the girls as I started to cry.

How could I have let this happen? Why am I so fucking dumb?

"I'm going to go to the store and buy some test who's coming?" Avani said.
"I'll go" Riley said.

" I'll be right back okay?" Vani said as she hugged me and so did Riley.

"Okay" I said as I sat down on the couch.
Thank god my mom or brother aren't home..

Avani POV:

Me and Riley rushes into a cvs as I ran straight to the pregnancy test isle. As me and Riley grabbed a few test we heard the sound of a familiar voice.

Jaden.

Fuck.

Me and Riley quickly tried to get to the cashier before anyone saw us, but that was not the case.
"Avani?" I turned and saw Jaden and josh standing right behind us.
"Oh heyyyy!" I said passing Riley the test as she was in front of me from the back of me. "You pau I'll keep them distracted." I whispered as she kept walking forward.

"What are you guys doing here I thought u were at faiths?" Jaden said as he hade a
Lot of snacks in his hand.
"Y-Yea um me and Riley were just here to buy ummm.." I looked around and found so medicine.
"advil!" I said picking up the small container nd showing them.

"For who? Is it for faith is she okay? Do you need me to go-" I cut of Jaden before he got mor worried. "no no it's okay she's fine it just ummm me!
My stomach has been not so well lately so I'm picking some up for me.." I said as I saw Riley leaving.

"Where is Riley going?" Josh said pointing to Riley.
"Umm she came in here and grabbed some gum Yea him she wanted some!" I said as I put my stuff on the check out.

"Oh okay.." josh said in a sus way.

"Okay well I got to trip, I mean dip! Yea Um Okay cya later!" I said grabbing the Advil and running to the car.

When I say I ran I RAN.

Faith POV:

The rest of the girls were comforting me while we wait for avani and Riley.
"If it's true you'll be an amazing mom!" Ness said as she gave me a huge hug.

"Thanks but I don't know how Jaden would react, we are only teens.." I said think he will never me.

"We're here!" Avani said as she burst through the door.
"We saw Jaden and josh by the way." Vani said.

"W-what did you say?" "I told them I Need Advil." Avani said as she pulled out the pregnancy test.

"Here" she said handing me 5 test.
"Take then all so we are %100 sure" Vani said pushing me into the bathroom.

"Vani I-" "Nope Nope Nope, I don't want to here it take the test and flip them over when your done" she said closing the door.

"Great" i said under my breathe.

A/n= woah there, WHAT? I guess you'll have to read and find out in the next chapter! ;)
Luv y'all🤍
905 words!👁👄👁