𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

I had finished doing all the test and walked out to all the girls staring at me.
"So?" Avani said
"I have to wait 3-5 minutes.." I said as I took a seat next to Addison.
"Shit Bryce and the boys are going to be here in 5!" Addison said as she jumped up.
"We still have 2 more minutes on the timer" Riley said.

"Shit!" I said going to the bathroom.

"Okay wait!" I said before the girls picked up the test. "1 more minute" I said
They a all started groaning.

*Beep* *beep*
I looked up at all the girls as they looked up at me with excitement.

"Okay before we all find out, if it's true we will ALL support you! And we want to let you know whatever your choice to do we will respect." Nessa said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks.." I was about to pick up the test before I thought. "Wait, what if you all grab a test and when I say go you all tell me at the same time."
I said trying to include them.

"Are you sure this is a big thing?" Riley said.
"Yea positive" I said with a weak smile.

They all picked one up and kept it upside down, "ready?" I said to everyone.
They all nodded eagerly.

"Go!" I said as they flipped the test over.
They all looked at each other and a me,

Okay tell me in

3

2

1..

YOUR

PREGNANT!

All the girls yelled at the same time as I felt my face drop.

I'm

Going

To

Be

A

Mom?

All the girls ran to me and gave me a tight hug as I couldn't process at what just happened. I started to cry as all the girls comforted me.
"It's going to be okay," "we're here for you." "You'll be a great mom!" "We believe in you!" Those words Went around as the hug got tighter.

"What's going on?" I heard someone say from the door. We all quickly pulled apart as we all wiped away our tears. Seeing josh.
"N-nothing" I said before any other of the girls blurted it out.

"Then why are you all crying?" Jaden said as he pulled me into a hug. As the other boys did for the girls.

"Ummm I-" I looked at the girls around as they all nodded and I signed.

"Can I talk to you upstairs?" I said pulling away from Jaden.
"Yea is everything okay?" He said worried

I did respond as I took his hand and walked upstairs.

Well shit this is going to be hell.

I closed the door as Jaden sat on the bed.

"So." I said sitting down besides him.
"Is everything okay?" He said wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Um well it can be bad or good, it's the way you take it in." His face sorta dropped as I was looking down.

"So I'm i don't want to scare you and I'm sure if I tell you, you don't want anything to do with me, and I know that we've only been together for a week so this is going to be.. interesting.." I said as Jaden turned to me

"Did you cheat on me?" He said as his face soften.
"No no never I would never do that" I say looking up at him as I grabbed his hand.
"Okay well what is it" he said as he let go of a breathe he as holding in.

"Well umm, I-I'm pregnant." I said as it got silence.
"Jaden say so-"
I was cut off with Jaden giving me the biggest hug ever.
"I-I'm going to be a dad?" He said with his voice crackling sounding like he was crying. "Yea" I signed said as he pulled me away.

"Are you made at me?" I said as I looked down.
"What no never!" He said as he picked me up spilling me around and kissing me.
"I'm so excited I've always wanted to start a family with the one I love!" He said as he puts me down.
He put his hands on my stomach as he crouched down.
"I love you.." he said as he kissed my stomach.
"Wait this is crazy I thought this was a bad and were to young and you wouldn't want to be with me after this.." I said as he stood up.

"I don't care if I'm too young I knew from day 1 I was going to have a family with you, I want to marry you, i want to be with you faith, forever" he said and leaned in to kiss me.

"Really?" I said more excited
"100%" he said giving me a huge hug.

I realize that I just keep falling deeper in love with him the more he makes me feel loved the more I fall in love with him, he's perfect.

I feel good, I feel..loved..

A/n= AHHHHHHHHHH SHES PREGO!! Ekkkkkkk I'm so excited!!! I hope you all like the decision I made! I decided that Jaden was going to like having a kid Bc I don't want they to do the separating shit😌
Okay thanks for almost 3k!
you all are loved!🤍
883 words!!😎