𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Me and jaden where in the car as we were heading to the place the baby shower was held at.
"We headed inside and saw everyone that was setting up sitting down on there phones or talking.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing" I said as avani looked up and saw us.
"Do you like it!? Everyone loves it!" Avani said as she pulled me into a hug.
"We love it!" Jaden said as he gave avani a thank you hug.
We started to thank and greet everyone until I noticed.

Anthony..

He was sitting on a chair in the corner not realizing I was looking at him.
Jaden soon saw who I was looking at and clenched his jaw and fist.
"Stay here, I-I'm going to talk to him okay? If I need you to jump in I'll tell you" I said parting Jadens cheats as I walked up to Anthony.
"H-hey" I said as Anthony looked up.
He looked up at me surprise and saw my belly bump.
"I-hi.." he said as he stood up and gave me a hug.
"Long time no see huh!?" I said chuckling a bit.

"Y-Yea.. hey I'm sorry for everything I didn't mean to be such a dick.. and I-" "it's okay but you don't need to apologize to me you need to apologize to Jaden" I said as he looked over my shoulder at Jaden.
"Yea.. well I just want to say that I've gotten over everything and kinda have someone in mind.."
He said looking down with a big smile.
"Anthony that's amazing!!!" I said as I smiled happily.

"Well Lets get this over with.." he said as he swallowed his saliva and walked slowly to Jaden as I followed.

"..Hey...." Anthony said looking down as Jaden looked pissed.
"Hey I'm sorry I was upset and didn't want to be around anyone and I feel so fucking bad that I said all that shit that wasn't true.. I-I'm such a dumbass and don't know what I was thinking.." ant said looking up at Jaden as Jaden looked disappointed.

"Bro look.. I'm still upset but I can forgive you" Jaden said rubbing his back neck.
"Really.." Anthony said with a some what good smile.
"Ugh I can't take it I need my best friend back" Jaden said bringing Anthony into a hug.
"I missed you dude"
"I missed you too" Jaden said as I watch a whole boy argument go down. "Aw okay now that all this sappy shit and bromance is done, can we forget this happened?" I say as they laughed and nodded.
"Ya now I have my bestie and boyfriend back together!!" I said bringing them together.

We pulled apart as Anthony looked at my stomach.
"Woah it's been only 4 months and look have much your belly has grown!"  Anthony said in shock as I giggled.
"Well yea it's gotten bigger way bigger then I thought it would.." I said as Jaden out an arm around me.
"Well can i be the God father considering I am the only-" ant got cut off.
"No no no I'm the God father sorry!" Bryce yelled as he walked towards us.
"No I am!" Josh said as he was grabbing fruit from the food station.
"No!! Me!!" Payton yelled from where he was talking to kio.
"Nope me!" Kio said turning towards us.
"No me!!!!" Quinton yelled.
"Sorry guys but nurse boy griff is the God father" griffin said across the tables.

"We haven't even decided so all of you shut up" Jaden said as everyone laughed.

Time skip to when everyone is at the party😙

Me and jaden talked about how me and Jaden met to some of his family and friends.
I met some amazing people that were charli, Dixie, nick, Alex, kouvr, James (yes James Charles) and a few more good people.

"Okay everyone gather outside in the parking lot so we can find out the gender!!!" Avani yelled as everyone listened to what she said.
People started to walk outside as I me and Jaden looked at each other and smile and lean in for a kiss.

"Okay lets go!" I said as I pulled Jaden up with me and walked outside.
There were half of our friends recording and family too.
Avani and Anthony were holding 2 black balloons that I guessed had the color of the gender.
"Okay so just use this pin to pop it" avani said as she handed us the ballons and pins.
"You ready?" Jaden said as he held onto his ballon.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I said as people counted down from 10.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1!!!!!

Me and jaden popped the balloons to reveal..

"AHHHHHH" "YAAAA" * whistles*
I looked at Jaden in shock as he looked at the colors and his jaw dropped as the confetti of blue and pink dropped from the balloons.

We're having twins...
He picked me up as we both leaned in a kiss as we heard cheers. We pulled apart and engulfed each other in a tight hug. "I love you so much." "I love you so much too" I said. "we're having a boy and girl" Jaden said as I looked at his glossy eyes.
"Yes yes we are" I said bringing him in another kiss.

All of our friends ran to us and all the girls were squealing and the boys were jumping up and down.
"Congrats!" "We love you!" "I'm an aunt!!" "Yessss!" "YAAAA!" Were all the girls
I looked over to Jaden and saw josh hugging Jaden and josh be a soft bitch. ( A/n Ha Softish no? Okay nvm)

The boys went over to me and hugged me as the girls said congrats to Jaden.
"I'm going to have a niece and nephew!!" Josh said as my mom came and gave me and Jaden a hug.
"Congrats!" My mom said as more people hugged me.

Wow I'm going to have two kids, a boy and girl..
then on top of that being with the one that cares for me with friends and family that support me...
What can get better than this?

A/n=WOOT WOOT!!! There have twinsssssss
Are y'all happy!!!? I WANTED BOTH HEHHEEEHEHEHEHE!!!! well im making a new book after this one is over sadly🥺 BUT there are a few more chapters to go! don't go anywhere! LOVE YALL!!🤍😙

1080 words!!!🍇