𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

"Hey I'm going to go check on Anthony" I said as I got off the couch next to Jaden.
"Hey Anthony? You okay?" I said knocking on the door.
"Yup" he said with sarcasm in his voice
"Anthony.."
"What faith?" Anthony said opening the bathroom door really quickly.
"I-Im sorry." I said looking down.
"Whatever." He said pushing past me.

"A-Anthony! What's wrong what did I do?" I said following him it o the living as everyone got silent.
"What's happening?" Jaden said standing up.
"I don't know ask Anthony!" I said as Anthony got his shoes on.

"Anthony what's wrong man?" Jaden said comforting.
"I don't know Mabye because I told you I liked her in the beginning and now she's fucking pregnant with YOUR baby?" "Oh and also how I was there EVERYDAY because she thought YOU LED HER ON!!" He shouted getting louder as everyone stood there shocked.
"You never told me once you had felling a for her!" Jaden said raising his voice.
"Oh you probably didn't listen because you were to busy fucking Mads!" Anthony yelled opening the door.
"W-What.." I said as I looked at Jaden.

"N-no that never happened." Jaden said as he looked at me.
"No tell her Jaden, tell her how you fucked every girl at every party and fucked Mads after the day at the pool!" Anthony said turning around to see Jaden.

"I fucking didn't you're crazy!" Jaden said yelling at Anthony.
"Who are you going to listen to faith your best friend that was there for you when he wasn't or your shit of a boyfriend that is just using girls and lying to your face?" Anthony said looking at me.

At this point my eyes were glossy and a rainfall of tears poring out as I looked between Jaden and Anthony as they waited for me to answer.
"I-I-"
"ARE YOU KIDDING FAITH?" Anthony yelled as Jaden looked at Anthony.
"Don't fucking yell at her!" Jaden said about to beat the shit out of Anthony.

Before he could get close bryce graves Jaden as josh and kio went to Anthony as he was about to throw hands too.
"Jaden chill" Bryce said as he didnt take his eyes off Anthony.
"Go...LEAVE!" Josh yelled at Anthony as Anthony got in his car and drove off.

"Baby-"
"no, did you sleep with Mads when you were talking to me?"
"Faith.." he said looking down.
"I fucking knew you didn't care." I said as I ran inside
"Faith!" Jaden said chasing after me.
"Leave me alone!" I said as I locked my room door.
"Let me explain" he said jiggling the nobe.

"Okay explain that you slept with Mads while you were talking to me. It's not the fact I'm mad it's the fact that you hurt me and Mads did she know you were talking to me?"
"Baby."
"Yes or no Jaden" I said through the door.
"..no..."
"Great just perfect. That's why she went all psycho! She was hurt that you used her! And to think that you wouldn't get caught is fucked up!" I said laughing as more tears came down my cheek.

At this point Jaden was quite.
"Leave Jaden."
"Faith-"
"Leave I'm not in the fucking mood. First I find out I'm pregnant and next find out you used another girl? ....Get out.." I said as I heard Jaden sign as his shadow didn't go away, in fact he sat against the door.
I didn't say anything I was over all of this shit I just wanted to go to bed.

Jadens POV:

The fact is, I was drunk and Mads took me upstairs and it went on from there. The stupid party that I was forced to attend by Bryce turned into this. I slide my back down the door as I put my head in my hands.
I heard when she turned off her light and got in her bed.
"I love you..so much" I said as I got comfortable by the door and closed my eyes.

Faith POV:

"I love you..so much" I heard Jaden say thinking I was asleep.
It broke my heart that I didn't give him a chance to explain.
"Fuck it"
I got up from my bed as I opened the door making Jadens a head fall back.
"Holy shit- faith-"
"Come in" I said rubbing my eyes as he hesitatingly walked in.
"Faith please listen to me.." Jaden said as I sat in my bed.
"I was drunk at a party Bryce made me go to so I thought fuck it let me get drunk. That didn't go good considering Mads dragging me upstairs to have sex. At the moment I didn't know what was happening, but then realized it was wrong so I pushed her off of me as I got a Uber home. Trust me faith she knew I wasn't interested and I had my eyes on you, she took advantage of me, please faith I love you and would never hurt you and will never let anyone hurt you."
He said as he grabbed my hands and brought me closer to him.

"Faith-"
"Apologize accepted" I said as I pushed jadens lips to mine.
"I love you"I said pulling apart.
"I.love.you.too." jaden said pecking my lips every word he said.

"Come in let's go to bed" I said as I pulled the covers over me.
Jaden top off his shirt and shoes as he got into the bed.
"I love you" he said going down to my stomach
As I chuckled. He kissed my stomach a couple of times and then kissed my lips.
"And I love you goodnight" he said bring my body closer to his.
"Goodnight and I love you too " I said as I got more comfortable.

Jadens POV:

Every single moment of the day I'm with her I I keep falling deeper in love with her, she is my world and everything. Especially starting a family with her is going to be the best thing ever.

A/n= ooOoOoo tea ☕️
1023 words😌🖐🏻