𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3☀️

(Song they played while in the pool)
𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

"Hey guys" they all turned to me and looked at me confused. "Um so I was dared to get one of your numbers I know i sound stupid I know I probably am embarrassing myself but oh well." It got silent and everyone started to laugh. I gave a weak smile and looked down.

"I will" I looked up confused and everyone looked at Jaden. "What?" I said in shock. "I said I will I'll giving you my number!" He said with a big smile in his face.
"Are you sure you don't have to," I said trying to not to sound like I was desperate.

"Yea it's fine" he said I looked at the ones in the cave and nessa was covering her mouth with her hand and Curtis smirked. On the other hand Mads looked like she wanted to beat someone's ass.

I got out the pool and grabbed my towel and I grabbed my phone and sat on the ledge on the pool with my feet in and Jaden next to me in the pool.
"For real you don't have to give me your nu-"  he cut me off "no it's fine really, I want it" he said and I blushed.

We stared at each other for a good minute until my brother cleared him throat while getting out to look at his phone. I'm snapped out the thought "uh y-your number?" I said looking at the phone.
"Oh it's ....." "okay thanks like for real, like you didn't have to" "it's good, and who knows you might just end up texting me" he shrugged and I chuckled.

"Here give me your phone" he said I gave him my phone out of confusion. He took a selfie with a peace sign and passed me my phone back. I asked for his phone was and he gave me the phone.

I called the phone then ended it and changed the contact name to "faith🐨"
I gave his phone back and changed his contact name to "Jaden💚"

I put my phone away and saw that everyone else was getting out. I decided to just stay out so I could get dry. It's when the breeze hit me and made me have goosebumps. I was very cold.
Me and I'm guessing his name was griffin because he's the one that went on the slide and everyone was shouting his name.

"Hey kid" "hi" "don't believe we met yet?" " I dont think so either." "Griffin" "faith, Josh's sister" "good to know" he said with a friendly smile.
I can already tell he's going to be like another brother to me...

He could tell I was freezing " you need another towel?" He asked me in a concerning voice. "Y-yea" has said shivering.
"Here's another towel" a familiar voice said I turned around and met jaden's eyes. "T-thank you" "yea of course, here come with me" he said heading me to a warm room guessing the guest bedroom.

"Thanks again" I say feeling less cold. "Anytime" he said closing the door.
I got dress and headed toward my bag to put my stuff away. I put my wet closed away and put my shoes in the front so they didn't have to be outside. I grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen where you could hear talking.

"And my parents aren't going to be here for 2 weeks!" Jaden exclames then looking at me realizing I heard what he was talking about.

"That's great"a boy said for the pantry. I leaned on the wall to avoid conversation. Until josh introduced me to everyone.
"Faith this is payton, "hello!" He said grabbing anything he saw in the pantry. "This is griffin" "heyo" "and you know Anthony" he said "yea" I said waving to him once again.

"Hey let's order something to eat" Anthony said. Making everyone agree.

"We're getting Mc Donalds, what do you want?" Josh asked me "umm 20 piece chicken nugget with a sprit" I said.
He walked out the kitchen to ask the other girls what they want.

Now everyone left except me, Payton, and Jaden. I broke the silence "your house is very beautiful!" I said to Jaden looking around the kitchen.
"Thanks my mom is a home designer" "that's reallly cool" by the time I was done ranting about the kitchen Payton had left.

Just me and Jaden alone, without anyone, and in awkwardly silence.

A/n- heyoo!! This chapter is a bit long but interesting.. love ya thanks for reading and keeping up!🤍 770 words💅🏻