𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

(8 months later)
December-

Today Jaden suggested we go to the beach.
Yes it's December and we're going to the beach in California but it's just for a walk nothing big.
Me and jaden were getting the kids ready when Lucas started to laugh for no reason. I looked behind me and saw Jaden making funny faces.
"Oh god Jaden" I said as I was till putting Lucas shirt on.

We put the kids in their seats and gave them some small snack so they won't complain during the ride. We also brought luna because he loved going to the beach. Jaden started to drive as I played the radio.
The kids in the back started to talk gibberish and I believe start singing to each other.

"Just saying im betting Lucas is going to say da da instead of  ma ma." Jaden said as he put his hand on my thigh. "Oh please he's going to say ma ma I just know it" I said as he laughed. "Okay whatever you say.." he said as I smiled.

We pulled into a small parking lot and got the kids out and put them in the strollers. Jaden grabbed Lunas leash and we started to walk towards the water. Jaden let go of lunas leash because we know she wouldn't leave us.
She went running into the water and sprinting around as the kids giggled.

(Oh btw it was like sun setting)

We walked for a little bit and Jaden kept showing the kids the water and sunset.
"Look Bentley the Siegel!" He said as the birds passed.
Bentley started talking gibberish which made Jaden laugh.
"Luke look!" I said as the water came to my feet.
"oooo" he said as he clapped his hands. I giggled as I watched Luna dig in the sand.
"Luna come on girl! I dint want to take you another bath!!" I said as Jaden laughed at me.
"HA HA!" He yelled as I laughed a little too.
"What do you mean hA hA? Your going to have to help too!" I said as he stopped laughing.
"WHAT!" He said in a not fair tone.

We kept walking a bit until I noticed Jaden tense up a bit like nervously.
"You okay?" I asked as I looked over to him.
"Yea.. um her give me Bentley." He said.
I gave him Bentley and he had Lucas still. "Do you want me to take Luke?" I asked as he nodded no.
"I-I'm just going to show them something. You can keep walking Okay?" He said as I put the leash on Luna now.
"Okay.." I said suspiciously.

Jaden POV:

Once she turned around I quickly saw avani in her disguise with everyone else. "Here take Lucas and Bentley." I said handing avani and Anthony the kids.
"Okay okay how do I look?" I ask scared.

"Jaden chill out, you got this." Avani said as she smiled and handed me the ring.
"Okay start recording someone please?" I said as I jogged back to faith.

"Hey- jaden where are the kids?" She said panicked.
"They're fine trust me." I said as I turned to me and I took Lunas leash out of her hands and let her run to Addison.

"Why is everyone here..?" She asked now VERY confused.

"Okay.." I signed as I grabbed her hand.

"Faith Richards, you've made me the happiest I've ever been. You make me feel comfortable and the best I've ever been. If I'm being real faith you changed me. Your the most precious, gorgeous, talented, smartest, and best mother I've ever laid an eye on. You can put a smile on anyone's face especially mine. Since day one I knew you were the one, the one I would be with, start a family with, and even propose to one day. And that day is.. today."

I got down on one knee and looked faith in the eyes.
"Faith Richards, will you marry me?" I said as she started balling.

"Y-yes, yes!" She said as she jumped on me and kissed me passionately. I picked her up by the waist with tears in mine and her eyes. "I love you so much" I said as her forehead was on mine.
"I love you so much too" she said as cheers and whistling went around.

She jumped off me and I put the ring her finger.
We hugged and kissed one last time before being trampled down by everyone.

Avani came running with the kids as the started to talk gibberish. "We're getting married guys!" Faith said as she danced around with Bentley and I did to with Lucas.

Everyone congratulated "I told you she would say yes." Avani said as she hugged me.
"Thanks vani" I said as she smiled and I did too.
"MY DUDE IS GETTING MARRIED!" Anthony yelled as all the guys tackled me.

Faith POV:

"Faith Richards, you've made me the happiest I've ever been. You make me feel comfortable and the best I've ever been. If I'm being real faith you changed me. Your the most precious, gorgeous, talented, smartest, and best mother I've ever laid an eye on. You can put a smile on anyone's face especially mine. Since day one I knew you were the one, the one I would be with, start a family with, and even propose to one day. And that day is.. today."

He got down on one knee as I just realized what was happening.
"Faith Richards will you marry me?" He said as I was crying.

"Y-yes, yes!" I said as I jumped on Jaden in excitement. This is everything I wanted.
I kissed him passionately as I knew this is love.
I was still crying at this point, "I love you so much"
He said as he was crying too. "I love you so much too" I said as our foreheads we're together.

I got down from him and he put the ring on my finger. He hugged and kissed me as everyone cheered and got tackled by the girls!
"Congrats!!!!" They all told me.
I grabbed Bentley and Jaden grabbed Lucas
"We're getting married guys!" I said as I danced around with Bentley and so did Jaden with Lucas.

Then all the boys tackled Jaden as Anthony shouted
"MY DUDE IS GETTING MARRIED!" As everyone laughed too.

Who knew the love of my life
is my brother's best friend.

A/n=HEYYYY IM TRYING TO GET THIS STORY FINSIHED BY TODAY SI TOMORROW I CAN REALES MY NEW BOOK:

1100 words🎸