𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

I walked in my house as josh closed the door, "mom?" No answer. "Moms not home she's at her friends house." Josh said looking up from his phone.

"Oh"I say "I'm hungry" "same" I say turning on the tv. "Want to go get chipotle?" Josh says "is that even a question!" I say grabbing my shoes.

TIME SKIP🧚🏻

After grabbing our food we headed out, "hey do u mind if jaden, Anthony, and Payton come over?" " they can come only in 1 condition," I say he looks at me and give me a confused look. "Nessa has to come over" "yea of course" he said with a huge smile on his face.

We got back to the house and the boys pulled up once we did. They got out the car and greeted us. Nessa got out and ran to me and almost nocked me over.
"Missed you!!" "We saw each other not so long ago!" I said "I know I just miss you!!" She said.

Jaden was next to hug me, "hey there" he said while breaking the hug. "Hello" we all go inside after say hi.
"What you guys want to do?" Josh asked the boys.
"Nessa you wanna go upstairs?" I said giving her a sign to leave them alone.

"So how are ya?" I asked closing my bedroom door.
"Good, can I ask you something actually?"
"Of course" what is it I say siting on my bed
"So do you think your brother likes me!" She said looking down.
"Nessa! Of course he dose he's in love with you! Every timei mention your name he has a HUGE smile."
"Really?"  She says looking up
"Yes!"
"Also another Question, do you mind if me and your brother become a thing?"
No I don't mind, he make you happy and you make him happy!"
"Your meant for each other!!"

Time SKIPPPPP

Me and nessa go downstairs to all the boys talking. We pass by them and heard one say "just go for it dude I'm sure she like your too" I believe Payton said. "You could tell Anthony was upset.
I got a little curious and told nessa what I heard in the kitchen.
"OOoOOoooO!" She exclaimed "shh!" I don't want them to know you or I heard!!"

We both walk into the living room and I site by Anthony on one of the couches.
"Hey you good?" "Yea just don't feel well" he said not looking at me.
"I'm always here to talk If you need to." I said giving him a weak smile, he smiled and looked at me.

"Does anyone want to watch a movie?" Jaden says
Everyone agrees and we watch 'child's play' (chucky)
I could say it's not so scary but it's a bit jumpy.
"I'll go get snacks" I say "I'll come with" Jaden says looking at me.
We both walked into the kitchen and I made popcorn while Jaden got the drinks. "So how have you been?" He said breaking the silence.

"Good how about you?" "I'm alright" he said smiling. We kept looking at each other until we got disturbed by the microwave beeping.
I took the popcorn out and put it in a bowl.

We walked back into the living room and handed everyone a drink and bowls of popcorn around.

I went to sit with Jaden in the shorter couch. I put my blanket over me and watched the movie. Nessa and josh went upstairs and it was just Jaden, Payton, and me. Anthony had left because of a family dinner.

It was a scary part coming movie and forgot it was a jump scare. "AHH" I yelled covering my face with the blanket and putting my face in jadens shoulder.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him so I didn't see the scary part.
When it was over I looked up at Jaden to see him looking down at me with a smile. I smiled back "that shit scared me" I say turning towards the tv.
Jaden didn't remove his hand which made me more comfortable. I liked how safe I felt with him. It's like a warm felling and I get butterflies when I look at him.

A/n- how are you liking the story? Is it good? Send me feedback and any ideas if you want🐨 luv ya🖤 730 words!