𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL🤍😭

After a day of finding out what to say to the police when we turn Mads in, the day had came to go to the police.

Me and jaden got in his car as we started to go to the police station. Josh didn't know anything about this so we had to keep it a secret.
That day when Jaden told me about the Mads problem, I told josh that he just apologized and I forgave him.

Yes josh got mad Bc I 'forgave him' but i didn't want to deal with it so I just went to my room.

We hade told bryce and griffin to keep her busy so that she won't worry about Jaden.
On our way there Jaden had put his hand on my thigh. Of course I got butterflies. He started
Tracing circles with his thumb on my thigh as he kept looking at the road. It made me feel..

Safe..

Time skippppppppp —————>

When we got to the police station we both explained how she threatened to hurt me. They told us that they were going to keep jadens phone for more evidence and also he had text from Mads to Jaden, threatening how I would be hurt if she didn't listen to him.

After all that nonsense we got a call from bryce..

(Bryce- bold
Jaden- underlined)

-Hey dude
-hey what's wrong?
-she knows where you are..
-how? I thought I told you to keep her distracted!!
-I don't know man but she's on her way she kicked griffin in the balls and left.
-Jesus dude, okay thanks for telling me..
-yea okay be careful she's going psycho.
-okay bye
-Bye

And with that he hung up.
"What did he say?" I asked confused
"Don't worry, but Mads is on her way.."
"WhAt?" I screamed shouted
"She's on her way here she's going 'Psycho' from what bryce told me." Jaden said airing with his fingers psycho.

I got very nervous at the fact that she was on her way. Jaden could tell I was nervous because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "It's going to be okay" Jaden said picking up my hand and planting small kisses on my backhand.

Time skip- after police station-

Me and jaden walked out of the the police station hand and hand. I was happy that Mads didn't show up.

When I got to the car Jaden let go of my hand as he went on his side of the car to drive. I could see some not to far from me starting to speed up walking towards me.
I put my bag in first on the car floor as I looked up to the same night of a figure standing in front of me.

It took me a second to process that they were touching me. "You deserve nothing but death bitch"
I looked down to see a knife in my stomach area.
I didn't react until they took out the knife and stabbed me once more again.

I started to feel weak...
And my legs getting lose...
And my body starting to shut down..

Jadens POV:

I was getting in the car when I saw faith start to fall down slowly on the sidewalk.

My eyes widen when I saw someone holding something to faith stomach

A knife.

I ran out the car and went straight toward faith.
I was in full panic, the person who stabbed faith was about to run away until this taller man grabbed the person.
"Oh I think the fuck not"
the guy said putting his hand around the person to hold them so they couldn't get out.
More people started to come out of the police station and saw what just happened.

"Okay I need you to put pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.
I Immediately took off my shirt as someone ran into the police station to get cops.
"Please stay with me"
"Please, no"
"I can't lose you"
She started to close her eyes.
"No no baby stay with me please"
"I love you...so much.."

As soon as I said the the ambulance came and took her in a stretcher.
I followed behind them as they started to take her away.

"Is there any family or friends here?" One worker called out.

"Me..me" I said walking up to her.
"You are?"
"Boyfriend" I blurted out.
"I'm so sorry come with me"
She said and followed her into the ambulance.

Before I got in the guy that was holding the person who hurt her down came up to me.
"I'm so sorry this happened I hope she's okay"
Thank you so much and thanks for holding the person down."
"Anytime man" he said paying my solder.

I got in the ambulance, and I sat down and held her hand squeezing it every tear that dropped.

I prayed.
And prayed.
And prayed.
And prayed.

I pray to God that she will be fine and that she will cured and to put her in his possession and to cure her.

The ambulance stopped And took me to shock that this was actually happening.

I followed them to where they were taking her.
"Sir your not allowed back here"
"Please she's my girlfriend!" I said trying to get pass.
"Sir I'm sorry"

I signed and understood.

I broke down..
I couldn't deal with the fact that she  got Hurt.
I sat in the hospital chair crying until I realized, josh. He doesn't know she's in the hospital.

I Called josh as u was in full panic thinking aback.

( Jaden
Josh )

Hello?
Hey um this is emergency but faith is in the hospital right now, she got-
Did you fucking hurt my sister? He shouted
No no i would never, a person came up to her when we were getting in the car from somewhere when a person came up and stabbed her 3 times.."
*Silence*
Jo-
holy shit.. holts shit, HOLY SHIT
Okay okay where at Forest hospital
Okay okay we're in our way.
I hung up the phone

I felt awful. It was my fault if I helped her into the car we wouldn't be here now.

I sat in the waiting room waiting for a bit of news if not even a sign that she's is okay...

A/n= HOLY SHIT! You guys! How do I get 1k reads!? I hope you all are enjoying the story there is A LOT to come but what do you all think is going to happen!? Who stabbed faith!?🤷🏻‍♀️🤍 1100 words!