𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛29☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Me and jaden had each a Baby car seat with a baby in one, we haven't told anyone the babies names beside the people that were at the hospital.
Jaden unlocked the door as everyone on the couch eyes were on us. "HOLY SH-" Payton was about to scream when he saw the baby in the seat, but Nessa shut him up. Nessa, avani, Addison, Riley, and Cynthia were squealing quietly as me and Jaden put the baby's seats down on the table. Griffin (😠), Bryce, Anthony, Payton, kio, and Quinton were stilling there desperate to hold a baby.

"Can Unbuckle his seat belt please " i Told Jaden as he unbuckled our baby boys seat.
I did the same with our girls seat belt as we booth took them out the seats.
"Okay who want to hold one of them first?" I asked as all the girls eagerly raised their hands. I passed the girl to avani the avani passed it down the line of the couch to Nessa who passed it to Addison who passed it to Riley and who passed it to Cynthia.

Then Jaden passed the boy to Anthony, then Bryce then Payton then kio then griffin and the quinton.
Then the girls switch and Cynthia and up had the boy and Quinton and up had the girl.
There were a lot of comments like. "They have his eyes" or "they have your nose or face structure" from the boys and girls.
"What are their names?" Riley asked as everyone nodded.
I looked at Jaden and back at Riley.
"Well the girl name we named her is, Bentley.
The boy name is, Lucas. I said as everyone's eyes filled with awe.
"Their names are adorable" Anthony said.
"Oh and unique!" Addison said.
"Thank you guys" jaden said as he pulled me for a side hug.

Surprisingly the twins were calm not really so much crying. We then introduced Luna to the kids and she was super happy but gentle with the kids.

Soon later the girls made dinner and the boys helped, we all sat downstairs as the babies were asleep in the nursery. "I'm going to go check on the kids." I said to Jaden as I got up.
"Okay"
He said as he smiled. I went upstairs and looked in the bedroom to see an awake Bentley.
"Hi princess" I said as I picked her up before she started to cry.

I walked around the room with her putting her back to sleep. "I love you Bentley. Mommy is going to be here no matter what okay? I love you and your brother will my whole heart.." I said as I kissed the bentleys heads and put her back into the crib.
I was looking at both of them when I felt arms snake around my waist. Jadens arm to be exact. "You know I love you so much."he said as he whispered and kissed my neck. "I love you so much too" I said as his head rested on the crook of my neck.

"You know, I wasn't the happiest having kids when I was younger until now.." I said as Jaden chuckled and turned me to face him. "Me neither but when your with the one that you love it just makes everything better" he said as he leaned in for a kiss.

I smiled as I looked at him.
"Aww" we heard, I looked over Jadens shoulder and saw Addison Bryce and Payton looking at us.

"Shh!" I said as they all ran away besides Payton.
He walked in quietly as he put his arm around mine and Jadens shoulder.
"Ah well, looks like I'm an older brother.." Payton aid looking down at the baby's cribs.
"Yes my son" Jaden said as he looked at Payton.

I laughed and put my head on Payton.
"Thank you guys for helping" I said.
"Anything for my mom" Payton said as we all laughed.

"But for real congrats guys.." Payton said as he walked out of the room.

Time skip to 2 months....

Me and jaden were inside watching a movie but also with the kids in our laps.
Jaden started to talk to Bentley and I was watching the movie with Lucas.
"Da da loves you!!!" He said as Bentley was watching him. "Your my little princess! Boop!" he said as he touched her nose.
"OH MY GOD!" Jaden said as I looked at him.
"What What's wrong?" I said as I looked over to a smiling Bentley.

"Aw baby! you made her smile!" I said as he was shocked. "I did that!?" He said as his smiled got bigger than a any smile I've seen. I laughed as I looked at him and he looked at me.
"Yes you did" I said as he got excited.

Luna was sitting on the couch with us as she had her head on Lucas's feet.
Lucas was grabbing her hair but she didn't mind which was adorable.

Jaden scooted a bit closer to me as he put his head on my shoulder.
"You know your beautiful." He said as he looked up at me.
"And you know your sexy?" I say as I pecked his lips.
"Uh yea duh!" He said which made us laugh.
And made Bentley smile AGAIN!

"My princess is very happy today huh?" I said as Jaden passed me Bentley and grabbed Lucas.
"Okay lets see you smile for me!" Jaden said as he looked at Lucas.
"To bad for you Lucas is a mommas boy.." I said as Jaden looked at me.
"What? No one they love me!" He said trying to make Lucas smile.
"Mhm.." I said as I kissed Bentleys forehead as she played with lunas hair too.

"Come on Lucas! You got this just a small smile!!" He said as he touched Lucas's nose.
Nothing. "What!?" "Here let me try." I said passing Bentley to him and Lucas to me.

"Hi lucky boy!! How are you! Your so cute my little cutie pie!!" I said as I touched his nose and he smiled!

"HA!" I said as I smiled at Lucas.
"Whatever Bentley is a daddy's girl." He said flipping his non existent hair.
"And Lucas is a mommas boy ha ha!" I said as I kissed Lucas's forehead.

"I love you." Jaden said as he looked at me.
"I love you too" I said as Jaden kissed me and I kissed him.

A/n= 2 MORE CHAPTERS😭😭 and mabye a bonus chapter?😏 well i hope your enjoying this book! THEIR NAMES ARE LUCAS AND BENTLEY!!! cute names irk 🥺.
Well luv y'all so Much!😚
1108 words!👏🏻