𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

1 week later...

<Narrative>

A week has gone by without a single text or call from Jaden. Faith had begun to worry and over think. She was worried that Jaden was hurt or something happened with him. Then she thought about how he mabye doesn't like he or josh told him to back off.
As for Jaden he forgot about faith. It's been a week since faith has seen him. Josh has gone over to his house but never invite faith to go. She'd invite herself but doesn't want to be in jadens way.

Faith POV:
"God DAMNIT" I threw my pillow across the room.
"Jesus Christ what's wrong" josh said with a worried look as he bust threw the door.

I just stared at the wall and started to get glossy eyes.
"Faith, what's wrong" josh said with a soft voice sitting on the edge of my bed placing a hand on my foot.
"Nothing, you wouldn't care anyway" I said as a warm tear fell from my eye.
"Of course I care faith, I wouldn't be in here if I didn't care."
"It's that.. that..j-" I said as more tears came from my eyes.

"Listen if you don't feel good taking about it then I get that, remember I'm always her when you need me" Josh said pulling me into a big huge
Which I accepted.

He got up and I felt the need to tell him, he started to get up and get closer to my door..
"It's Jaden-" I blurted out
Instantly regretting it.

"What?" Josh said as he turned around holding the door nob. "Shit. Nothing, never mind"
I said going to run to my bathroom.
Before I could reach my bathroom a pair or arms grabbed me and pulled me back. "Josh let me go!"

"Tell me what you just said"
I tried getting out of his arms, it was no use..

I signed and looked down as I stopped trying to leave his arms.
"It's- j-Jaden." I said looking down.

"What do you mean it's Jaden." He said letting go of me.
I sat on my bed as josh did the same.

"J-Jaden has been ignoring me.." "like my friend Jaden?" "No shit Sherlock!" I said with a bit of anger.

"Sorry, um how has he been ignoring you?"
"I sent him a message 2 days ago and he read it but didn't respond." I said opening my phone to show josh the message.

To jaden💚

Faith🐨
Hey! How are you?
Read

Want to hang out soon?
Read Today 6:18pm

"Fucker" josh said under his breath.
"I get that I'm annoying but at least he doesn't have to leave me o read.."

"You are not annoying! You are amazing! Don't ever get yourself down because YOU don't think your good enough.. just because he didn't answer back doesn't mean that your annoying! Your amazing and if anyone has a problem or disagreement with that they have to talk to me first. And if Jaden really doesn't think your good enough at least there are millions of guys that do. Jadens missing out on a great girl.your my sister I know everything about you! Your amazing faith and a better person than anyone I've ever met." He said with passion and in love..

At this point I had tears coming down my cheek with joy that my brother said of that,

god he's the best

I grabbed josh and brought him into a huge hug once again. He's the best brother anyone could have. " I love you. You know that?" I said into his shoulder as more tears formed in my eye. "I love you too and of course I know I'm the best!" He said flipping his nonexistent hair. As we broke the hug.

TIME SKIP💞

I decided to watch stranger things again all over because like why not?!

As I was watching I heard talking in the hallway

I got up and realized josh and Anthony we're heading to joshs room.

"Hey Anthony" I said poking my head out of the door of my room.
"Oh hey faith" he said not listening to what my brother was telling him.

An hour later

I was disturbed by noise in the hall way again!
I decided to lower my tv volume Down and listen to what I believe Anthony and josh were talking about.

"Yeah dude"
"Well don't tell faith yet but um.. "
"Dude spit it out!" I believe josh said eagerly
"Jaden is dating Mads-" Anthony blurted

My heart stopped for a second..

"What??" Josh said louder with anger.
"He brought her home last night and telling all of us as we had a 'group meeting' he said it was to announce him and Mads" Anthony said with no emotion at all..

Weird..

I got up from my bed and opened my door to a shocked josh and emotionless Anthony.

"WHAT?" I screamed.

A/n- HAHAHHAHAHA cliffhanger!!!! It feels so good to have POWER! jk out I'll be posting next chapter soon! Luv y'all! 849 words!!🤍🌊