𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

5 months later ;)

I was sitting in me and Jadens new house, wonder how it's been huh? Well, after the baby shower me and Jaden went looking for homes immediately.
After for looking for a month we finally found the one. As always jaden has been with me all the time. He's been by my side no matter what. I finally turned 19 and so did Jaden! I dropped out of high school and did online and so did Jaden. Also we got a dog! Her name is Luna and shes a Labre doodle. Also avani and Anthony started dating around February-March.It was a new year, and everything Is going well. (pretend covid isn't around)
The month was April and any day now the baby's can come. Jaden had gotten real famous on social media and had to introduce me. Everyone gave us support which felt good.

I was sitting in our living room as I was watching some stupid show on Netflix, i was waiting for Jaden to coming back from work.
"I'm home!" I heard Jaden yell as I smiled and walked over to the door which Followed by Luna.
"Hi baby" I said as I kissed Jaden and he kissed back.
"I brought you something!" Jaden said as he showed me a donut from Dunkin' Donuts.
"Aw baby! Thank you!" I said as I pecked his lips and his hand went to touch my bump.
"How are my babies?!" He said as he kissed my bump.

"Actually very good just some kicks but Their doing good." I say as I look up at Jaden.
"Good to know." He said as he put his sweater away and walked in.

"I made penne today!" (type of pasta) I said as I grabbed a bowl and put some food in for him.
"Awesome! I love your cooking" he said as I passed him the bowl "thank you" he said as he began to eat smiled as I grabbed a cup of juice.
Then rest was normal we watched movies, cuddles, and talked about the babies.
"Okay I'm going to go to bed" I said as I yawned.
"I think I am too." Jaden said as he turned off the tv.
I walked upstairs as Jaden locked the doors and turned off the lights.

I did my skin care and put some pajamas on and went into bed. Soon I felt arms around me as Jaden kissed my neck. "Goodnight I love you" he said as he snuggled up to me. "Night, I love you too" I said turning a little bit and kissed him.

2:00am

I as awaken for no reason. I stood up and went to the kitchen for water. I grabbed a cup and went over to the fridge. I had a weird feeling as water fell. I thought I dropped my cup of water but realized,
I haven't even put water in my cup.

I looked over to Luna as I saw the puddle of water underneath me.

Holy.shit.

"I think my water just broke" I said to Luna as she looked confused as hell. Luna is the first one I told my water broke. (<—If you know where that's from, we are the same person.)

"Fuck." I said as I didn't move. I was frozen.
"Ummm j-JADEN!" I said now a little panicked
I heard footsteps rushing down the steps as I looked over to a scared Jaden.
"Wh-What Happened!??" He said as he came down with a baseball bat.
"Oh shit" he said as he saw me shocked.
"Okay dont panic, I'll call avani and Anthony they'll  clean this up and take care of Luna. Remember the plan. You get yourself ready and count the contractions and I'll get the bags and other shit okay?" He said as he grabbed his phone from the table.

(He called avani)
"Hey so-" he said being cut off by avani.
"Yeah Uh like now"
"Okay bye" 

He said as he helped me walk out of the puddle of water. "Okay get your shoes on and I'll get you another long shirt." He said as I nodded. He ran upstairs as I put my shoes on.
Soon enough avani burst through the door with Anthony. "HERE WE GO COME ON, LETS GO!"
Avani yelled as Bryce Addison and Payton walked  behind her through the door.
I laughed a bit as Jaden came down with a shirt.
"Here Umm.. go in the bathroom" he said as I walked to the bathroom carefully.

Jaden POV:
"okay so in the kitchen, be carful" I said as everyone saw the puddle. "Ohh" Payton said as Bryce hit him.
"Ouch!" Payton said in a bad mood.
"Okay so someone watch Luna, make sure to feed her *cough* bryce *cough*" I said.
"That was once I didn't know what to feed her!"
We all laughed at a pouting Bryce.
"Then someone get the nursery in place, and pick up around please?" I said as I grabbed all the baby bags as I put them by the door.
I signed and rubbed my eyes as everyone brought me into a hug. "You'll do great I promise." Avani said as she hugged me. "Thanks vani" I said as the boys  congratulated me. "I just can't believe I'm going to be a dad soon!" I said as everyone sat on the couch and faith came out with the new t-shirt.

"Okay well bye everyone!" I said as I opened the door. "thank you all so much!" Faith said as she hugged everyone.
"Okay lets get these babies out of me!" She said as we closed the door. I chuckled as I put the bag in the back and got in the front.

Well, looks like this is where our life's change.

A/n= you have to wait next chapter!!👀 what baby do you think will be born first? The boy or girl? HAHA😏 THANKS FOR 4K READS!!luv yall🦋🤍
1000 words!!!!