𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚛✨

Faith POV:

We got to the hospital and currently was sitting on the bed in the room they put me in.
"Okay so we have diapers and the cloths out with the blankets her too. Also josh and your mom are on their way and so are my parents, ummm Do you need me to call anyone else-" Jaden said as he was quickly talking.
"Jaden!" I said as I laughed and pulled his arm.
"What do you need me to-" I cut him off with a kiss.
"Listen everything is going to be okay, don't panic or try to do everything. Your doing great okay.. just relax and be prepared to hold a baby." I said as his body relaxed a bit.
"If I need anything I will tell you okay?" I said in a calm voice.

"O-okay" he said as he pulled a chair close to the bed so he could be closer to me.
"This is crazy.. I've had this bump for 9 months and can't believe it will be gone soon." I said as I rubbed my stomach.

"But at least we get 2 little angels out of it" jaden smiled at me. "Yes 2 little angels" I said as I looked down at my stomach. "We have the names settled right? Jr Jaden?" Jaden said as he smirked at me.
"Yes" I said to play with him. "Wait I was-"
"I know you were no we are not naming our son that" I said laughing.
"I'm excited for a little prince and princess" he said as he kissed my stomach.

"Me too.." I said as my smile grew thinking about how I'm starting a family with the one that I love.
Soon josh burst though the door with excitement.
"Okay bitches  lets get the show on the road! I want to see my nice and nephew!!" Josh said as he rubbed his hands together.

"Josh chill out and sit your ass down!" My mom said as she came over to me.
"Hi hun how are you? Good just contractions are killing me." I said as I had one and squeezed Jadens hand. "Well do you want us in the room with you?" My mom asked as she was referring to her and josh.
"I can have only 3 people here" I said as I looked at Jaden. "I need Jaden you and.. sorry josh but
Gotta kick you out, and Jadens mom." I said as
I looked a josh. "No I get it, I see the type of person you are..." he said as he stood up.

We all laughed as he did too. Soon Jadens parent came in and josh and Jadens dad walked to the waiting room. "Okay lets see if she can start pushing soon." The doctor said as they looked at some computer and other stuff.
"She cans tart pushing now actually" the nurse said shocked.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I said worried.
"It's perfectly fine, it mean you can see your babies sooner!" The doctor said happily.

Time skip to when she had the first baby.
(Sorry I'm not good at that shit so just imagine it how ever in your head!)

"Okay baby number one!" The doctor said as the baby came out (sorry tmi)
"Baby one is a girl" the nurse said as Jaden cut the cord. He was in tears as I was in tears too.
"Our little princess" Jaden said as he kissed my head and held my hand still. "Hi baby" I said as the put her on top of my chest for a moment.
They took her away to clean her up and My mom walked over to see our little girl as I pushed the boy out. "Last but not least baby boy!" The doctor said.
I was in tears at this point and so was Jaden.

"You did it." Jaden said as he kissed me as the placed the baby on me. "Hi sweetheart" I said as I cried.
They also took him to weigh him and clean him up.

"You did great" Jadens mom said as she gave me a side hug.

Jaden came back over with our little girl in his arms.
"Shes beautiful" he said as tears were coming from his eyes. The nurse came back to me and gave me our little boy. "He's so cute" I said. "They have you eyes" I said looking in between both baby.
"T-they do.." he said as their eyes were open.

Later we gave the kids to our moms as they switch babies.
"You did amazing" Jaden said as he kissed me.
"Thank you" I said as he wiped my tear from my face. "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said as he smiled and kissed me again.

Time skip-_-_-

We got a new room a bit bigger so more people could be with us. I was changed into something a bit better earlier. I was holding my girl as Jaden was holding our boy. *Knock* *knock*
I looked up at josh and Jadens dad as the had smiles on their faces. "Oh my god" josh said as I handed him the baby that was asleep.
"She has your face structure faith!" He said as he sat looking at the baby.

"oh and they have Jadens eyes" I said pointed to both of the baby's. "Oh my god they do." Josh said looking at the baby Jadens dad was holding. They switched and josh was holding our boy.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY CAN GO HOME.
(Hehehehe)

Jaden was driving as I was in the back observing the babies in case. "Your going to be a great mother." Jaden said as he looked at me through the front mirror. "And your going to be a great father" I said as he smiled and kept driving.

Woah it's crazy how 9 months can change your life.
I just keep falling deeper in love with the man that I'm staring a family with. He's been their with me every step of the way, and now I can't wait to be with him forever.

A/n= AHHHH THEY HAD THE KIDS!! Well there is still more to go! I can't wait for you to know the names! Any guesses? Well thank you for the people  here from the begging! And people woah are currently new to book! I could ask for better audience! New chapter today? 😏😏 okay love you all!
1090 words!!