𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

After the movie everyone left. I don't know why but I'm going to miss Jaden I want him to cuddle me to sleep.

I got in my bed and couldn't go to sleep. I soon enough was on my phone until I got a notification from Jaden. I got excited and opened it.

Jaden💚
Hey! I hade funny tonight :)

Faith🐨
Hello! Good I'm glad u hade a good time :)

Jaden💚
Yea, uh so can I ask you a question?

Faith🐨
Yea what's up?

My heart was racing I was scared he didn't want to be friends or even hang out or- *bing*

Jaden💚
So do you think if I ask out a girl I really like do you think she would say yes?

My heart sunk..

Faith🐨
Um I don't know, depends on how she feels about you..

Jaden💚
Well I'm going to ask her out tomorrow, I hope she says yes, do you think you can help me so I can ask her out in the coolest way?

Faith🐨
Yea sure no problem, good luck.

Jaden💚
Okay thank you sooo much! Good night🖤.
Read

I dropped my phone on the floor and curled up in a ball in my bed. Why, just why? Why did I have to fall for some who doesn't even fucking care about me? I knew I was dumb to even think he liked me.

I soon fell asleep with a soaked hoddie and pillow..

Jadens POV:

Jaden💚
Okay thank you sooo much! Good night🖤
Read

Shit
Shit
Shit
Shit

'Read'

She hates me she fucking hates me! I should've told her the truth and just asked her to go out with me not make some stupid shit up! But at the same time I wanted to surprise her. Mabye she just mad? Mabye she doesn't respond back? "FUCK" I yell throwing a pillow across the room.
I hope she comes tomorrow and doesn't bail on me..

Faiths POV:

I woke with red puffy eyes, "great" I say under my breath I get dress and put some makeup on.
I go down stairs and see Payton downstairs with my brother playing video games.
"Hey Faith" Payton says
"Hey Payton"
"Do you know what time it is" I say walking down the stairs.
"Um it's 11:27" "okay thanks" I say grabbing an apple and heading outside.

"Where you going?" Josh ask
"I'm going to help Jaden ask out a girl today he's going to surprise her with a dinner on the beach" I say looking down
"Oh okay.." Josh says looking at Payton.

I walk outside and see Jaden waiting in his car.
He looks at me and smirks
" you look amazing!"  He said getting out the car.
"Psh yea right" I say looking at the ground
He came up to me and lifts up my chins
"Don't you EVER say that, you look amazing!" He says kinda startled me.
"Okay okay" I say putting my hands up

"Okay good" he says getting in the car. With a smile.

Damn his smile melts my heart..
no! He's asking a girl out today and I CANT ruin it..