𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19☀️

^aw🥺
𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faith POV:

"Let's go on this.." jaden said looking up at the Ferris wheel while holding my hand.
"Okay!" I said getting in line. I saw Jaden give the guy more money then the ride need and nodddd at the guy.

Humm fishy.....
(Hehe)

We sat down and put the teddy bear opposite seat of us. It slowly started to go up as I looked out the window. I was admiring out the window when I heard Jaden shifting around. "You okay?" I say turning around.
"I- I'm Yea I'm good" he said looking up and smiling.

It's so beautiful" I say under my breath thinking Jaden couldn't hear.
"Not as beautiful as you.." he says grabbing my waist.
I instantly get butterflies. No one else could make me feel this way, besides jaden.

"Yea right your crazy!" I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Crazy for you.." he said as I looked at him.
"What does that mean hossler" I say.

"Ah fuck it, faith The first time I saw you I was shocked of how beautiful a human could be, and the more I got to know u, I knew you were the one. I've fallen deeper and deeper in love with you everyday. Love is a strong word but there is no other word to describe how in love I am." He said grabbing my hands as we stopped on the top of the Ferris wheel.

I had glossy eyes as I looked up at him. I loved him too and he didn't even know it.
"And this is way I am asking you here and right now, with you be my girlfriend faith Richards?" He said pulling me closer every word he said in that sentence.

That sentence to me to shock, Jaden hossler wants me, ME to be HIS GIRLFRIEND? what.the.fuck.
"Fai-"
"Yes, yes a thousand times yes!" I said jumping on Jaden and giving him a loving passionate kiss.

"I know it's gonn in my to be a long time until you say you live me back but jus-"
LJaden I love you too and always have."
His smile widened even more and kissed me once again. We pulled apart when the ride started moving again.

"Your the best thing that's ever happened to me." He said giving me a huge hug and resting his chin on my head.
"You are too" I said looking up and pecking him on the lips.

We got off the ride and Jaden nodded at the guy working the ride. "What's that about?" I ask looking at Jaden. "I told him to give us more time on the top so I could ask you." He said putting a hand around my waist l."aw your so sweet!!" I say giving him a big kiss.
"Anything for you." He said after the kiss.

We walked around, talked, and even had some Cotten candy.
"What time is it?" "Oh shit 9:48" Jaden said. "We gotta go before avani kicks my ass!" Jaden says. "Mine too!" I say as we both go towards the exit.

We got in the car and headed to my house. "Wait avani isn't even there anymore!" I say looking up from the text message she sent me.
"Well then that's an excuse to come to mine" Jaden said smirking.

"Sure let me tell my mom" I texted my mom and she said it was fine."she said yea" I say turning off my phone and looking at Jaden. "Ya!!" Jaden said in a babyish tone.

"Oh my God your such a kid!" I said laughing.

We started heading to his house but then Jaden took a couple different turns. "Jaden this isn't the way" "I know" he said placing his hand on my thigh sending shivers down my spine.
"Jaden where are we going?"

"Surprise!" He said smiling really happily.

Few minutes later...

"Okay we're here." I looked around to see all woods.
"The woods!?" I say
"Nope!" We got out the car and Jaden put his hands over my eyes."you ready?" He said walking in a different direction I was looking at. "I don't know if your going to kill me not so ready" "I'm not going to kill you! Okay in 3,2,1 now!" He said lifting
Off his hands.

I was in contact with a small little log cabin that was in the middle of these woods.
"Oh my gosh!" I said in aw.

"You like it?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love it! How did. You get this?" "My family owns it but I mostly use it."
"This is amazing!" I say
"Okay come inside it's getting chilly!" Jaden said picking me up bridle style and running to the porch. He opened the door and threw me into the couch.

"Jaden!" I say as he starts laughing.
"You looked so funny!" He said now on the couch.

"Oh shut up!" I say as he pulls me into his body.
"I love you.." he said lovingly.
"I love you too.." I say knowing that I mean it.

A/n= HE ASKED HER!!!! EKKK!! okay so how are we liking the story? New chapter tomorrow Mabye? OkayI'll stop! I love y'all so much thank you all for #10 on hossler!! 🤍🤍 885 words!! 💀❤️