𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faith POV:

I walk upstairs and look for the bathroom. I walk in a room that's clearly not the bathroom but I am to guess jaden's room. There's a bed with LED lights at the bottom and posters on the wall with a love sack in the corner.

I hear someone coming up the stairs and quickly close the room and act like I don't know where I'm going.

"Hey faith, lookin for the bathroom?" "Oh um yea" "it's right there" nessa said pointing to the room behind me. "Oh thanks!" I walk in a get Change into a yellow bathing suit with my shirt over to cover myself.

(A/n• Also Nessa and faith got closer while at the mall, the 3 hours they were there they talked and talked. they acted like they knew each other for years)

When I got out the bathroom and walked down the stairs I could sense someone was looking at me, but I didn't look back to let them know who ever was staring at me know I knew.

I walked toward the front where my bag was,grabbed my towel and walked to the back where I could hear music.
Once I saw how big the pool was I was in disbelief. (Look at top to see how the pool looks!)
There was more people I saw this time then at the mall. There was about 3 more boys.

I walked over to my brother where he was putting his stuff down.

"This is awesome" I said so only josh could hear. "I know right, he just moved in like about a week ago!" He said with excitement.

I saw he was staring at nessa from across the pool her and Curtis were jumping in the pool. I smirked at josh that was zoned out.
"I'm guess you like her?" "Uh n-no w-wha? I don't know what your t-talking about." He said getting in the pool "yea okay!" I said with sarcasm.

I went on my phone until I noticed that everyone was in the pool I felt left out so decided to get off my phone.
I put my phone down and took of my shirt that was covering my bikini. I felt a pair of eyes on me while I was getting in. I got in and the pool felt so nice.

I swam toward nessa and Mads, " your bikini looks so nice!" Nessa said. "Thanks" I said giving her a smile.
We talked for a bit and got to know Curtis a bit more. "Hey we should go into the cave" Mads said only looking at nessa and Curtis. They agreed and started to swim away without me because I didn't want to ruin their time with Mads.

"Faith come on" nessa said looking back at me. "Are you sure?" "Yea are you crazy come on" she said. I looked at Mads and could tell she was annoyed.
I swam toward them and got into the cave where the jacuzzi above us is.

We did small talk until Curtis gave us a suggestion, "about we play truth or dare?" We all agreed. "Okay nessa truth or dare?" Curtis said. "Dare!" She said sounding brave.
"I dare you to go up to josh and hug him from behind and just tell him you wanted to say hi" her smile dropped and looked at me. I looked at her and gave her the biggest smile and gave a big nod in agreement. She smiled again and went out the cave. We all looked out to see her looking at us before she went up to him.
"Hey" she said to him and gave him a hug, he was shocked like really shocked, he looked at her and returned the hug. "What's this for again?" "Just wanted to say hi to my favorite" she said with a huge grin. "Awe and hi to my favorite too!" He said in a cute tone.

She came back into the cave and squealed so loud. I gave he a hug and told he that they need to be together!

We all made a circle again and nessa looked at me, " okay faith truth or dare?" " Umm dare! I fell risky!!" I said all excited.
"I dare you too.. go up to all the boys and ask for anyone's number." "My face dropped, "shit" I said looking at all of them.

"Well here goes embarrassment!"  I said leaving the cave. I walked over to the boys and looked at the ones in the cave. Here goes nothing.

A/n- hey guys hope your enjoying your day! It's going to get better I promise and sorry for the small cliffhanger😔 791 words!