𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faiths POV:
"Shut up!" I yelled as josh tried to get me to talk about Jaden, "oh come on you know your into him" "okay I done" I say getting up from the table after eating cereal and walking to my room.

I walked into my room and sat on my desk, I decided I wanted to draw. I took out my note pad and some pencils, while I was drawing I heard my phone go off.

Jaden💚
Heyyyy

Faith 🐨
Sup😎

Jaden💚
whatcha doing?

Faith🐨
Nothing much just drawing :)

Jaden💚
Wow an artist? Amazing😍

Faith🐨
Whatever you fancy Hossler!

Jaden💚
Oh god :()
Do u have plans for today?

Faith🐨
Not really
I was going to watch movies all day?

Jaden💚
Ouuu fancy!
How about you come over and we watch movies together? I have a movie room!

Faith🐨
Now your talking Hossler!
Okay what time do you want me to be there?

Jaden💚
Well I'm outside your house so I'd saw about now?

Faith🐨
😨😳

Jaden💚
Take your time I'll be outside 😎

Faith🐨
Okay, I'll be out in a minute!

The fuck? Well looks is like I'm going with Jaden!
I quickly put on a pair sweat pants with a baggy shirt. I wanted to be comfortable what can I say!

I grabbed my phone and wallet with my shoes. I ran downstairs to see a curious josh looking out the window. "What's Jaden doin there?" "Uh I'm going to go watch movies with him" I say as I grab my keys.

As I reach for the door josh grabs my wrist (not in a harmful way) "don't doing anything I wouldn't do" "josh chill" I say as I give him a hug.
"I'll be back soon."

I walked outside and see a smiling Jaden. I look up and see he opened his arms for a hug.
I accept the hug and stayed there until I heated someone cough,
I turned around and see josh 'grabbing the mail' "shut the fuck up" I say as I break the hug.

We both got into the car and he started driving.
"How are you?" He said looking at me
"Not to bad, you?"
"I'm great"
"Why is that?" I say as I giggle
"Because Im in the car with a beautiful, amazing, and talent girl!" He said looking at the road.
I looked down and blushed.
He looked at me and picked up my face and pecked my lips as we stopped in his driveway. Surprisingly his house was not to far from mine.

We both got put the car, we opened the the door and walked through.

"Well let me get some snacks, the movie room is in there he said pointing to to a room by the living room.

I walked into a huge room with seats that were as big as the sofa.
"Wow" I say under my breath.
I saw that there where blankets oh a small shelf I tried to grab one but I was to short. I jumped and jumped but could not reach it.
I saw when an arm grabbed a blanket, I turned and saw Jaden grabbing a blanket for me.

"Thanks" I say as he passed me the blanket.
"Anytime" he said as we both giggled.

We both sat down on the 'seat' which was more of a couch  and picked a Disney movie. We began to watch it as I noticed how I got closer and closer to Jaden. Soon after we were basically cuddling.

I like this, I like it a lot..

Jaden POV:

God is love this she's amazing, I know I just probably met her a few days ago but like damn, she's everything a man needs. She's adorable, talented, smart, gorgeous and amazing. She looked like she was going to sleep as we began to watch the next movie.

I should probably wake her up and tell her to text josh but I don't want to wake her up! I'll just wait until she wakes up to tell her.
I continue to watch the movie until I heard her phone buzz.

I looked at her phone and see who texted. She got a dm from Mads..
Great, Mads is going to tell her lies that I don't like her and she'll believe her. Fuck.. the only thing I can do now I tell her that it's not true.

Faith POV:

I fluttered my eyes open as I see the ending credits to the movie we were watching. I sat up a bit but couldn't, As last time jadens arm was around me putting weight on me.

"Jaden, Jaden.." I said he moved around a bit as I shook him a bit. He opened his eyes and stared at me, "god your beautiful" he said putting his head into my lap.
"Complement all you want, I just want to get up before josh thinks you kidnapped me! We both laughed as I got to and looked at my phone. I saw that josh texted me.

He texted me if I was okay and how long I was going to stay here. I told him that ill be back at 7:00 and that I was fine.

I looked over at Jaden as he was stretching. He looked back and came back onto the couch. "So I was thinking that we go to get ice cre-" before he finished his sentence I crashed my lips onto his, making him shocked. Soon enough I felt butterflies flying around. Fireworks exploded, this kiss was similar to the on on the beach. But this, this one felt even better. I some how ended up sitting on his lap as we didn't break the kiss. You can tell Jaden smirked as he kept kissing. I felt him tug on my shirt, and a cold hand up my shirt, on on my back and one on my waist. I tugged on his hair as we both knew that we needed air. I felt his hand now on my waist going little by little. I should stop this before it gets out of hand.. I thought, but before I did he pulled away.

"Hey I don't want this to get out of hand, and I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to do.." he said looking at me. "Yea of course me neither, and I know you wouldn't push me into anything.." I say still on his lap.
It gets silent...
I get off his lap and look at my to see it's 7:27pm
"Oh shit I got to go, I told josh I would be there around 7:00!" I say grabbing my stuff. "I'll drive you" he said "no it's fine I can walk" "no please it's getting late let me take you" he said begging at this point. "It's okay I can wal-" "nope! I'm taking you" he said putting his shoes on and grabbing his keys.

"Are you sure?" "yes" he said opening the door..
We got in and drove off.
"Thank you" I said looking out the window
"Anytime" he said putting his hand on my thigh.

We got to the house, he parked the car in the
drive way and sat there I confortable silence. "So." "I'm sorry" he said looking down "why would you be sorry?" I say looking at him "because I felt like I pushed you into thinking I wanted to do it" he said still looking down. I grab his face and give him a short kiss. "Don't ever think that you are hurting me or pushing me if I don't say anything, it's most likely because I'm in the moment" I say looking at his glossy eyes,

"It's okay", I say as I put his head into my shoulder. He laid there until he pulled away. "Well you should get going, I don't think josh likes what we're doing" he says pointing to the window, "dammit" I say "okay see you" I say giving his hand a squeeze. "See you good night" "goodnight" I say getting out the car.

I walk inside and josh has his arms crossed.

"Not right now josh" I say laughing and going up stairs.

A/n-heyo! Hope you like the long chapter! Up coming drama soon! 1386 words! 🤍