𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

(4 months later) April-

Tomorrow are the twins birthday! Yes it seems like they were born yesterday. Their finally turning one, and starting to learn how to walk with mine and Jadens help. Avani and Anthony also adopted a girl and so did Riley and kio. (They are dating in the story) We try to get Luke and Bentley to say mama and dada but they just won't budge.
"Come on princess say dada!" Jaden said holding Bentley. "Say mama!" I said as I kissed her check with Luke in my arms.
"No dada!" "No mama!" "Dada" "mama!" We said now a competition between me and Jaden.

"D-dada" we heard a voice we turned to see Lucas.
"No way." Jaden said as his jaw dropped. "What?" I said shocked.
"Dada" Lucas said now clear he said dada.
"Lucas you said DADA!!!" Jaden said as he jumped up and down with Bentley.
We traded baby's and he dance around with Lucas as me and Bentley laughed at them.
"Say mama!" i said as Bentley looked at me.
"Ma-ma" I said so she could understand.
She started talking in her baby's gibberish as Jaden laughed at me. "Told you he would say dada!" Jaden rubbed it in my face.  

"Oh just wait Bentley will say mama." I said as I kissed her check.

For the rest of the day we went outside and had dinner it was just a normal day. "So tomorrow everyone is coming?" Jaden said as he ate his grilled chicken.
"Yea oh and also Cela and Ava are coming too" I said as Jaden shook his head.
"I think also my mom is coming" Jaden said as I nodded this time.

The kids were eating and talking gibberish to each other which is good knowing that they both have someone to talk to which makes me happy.
"Why you so smiley?" Jaden grinned at me.
"Mabye because I have the best family and the most amazing fiancé and kids right in front of me." I said as Jaden grabbed my hand and kissed it.
"I love you" Jaden said as he kissed me.
"I love you too" I said as the kids started to laugh.
"Why are you laughing about!" I said as I started to tickle Bentley.

We soon put the kids to bed and started decorating around the house for their birthday party tomorrow.
"Where does this go?" Jaden asked as he brought in the balloons.
"Uh just leave them in the kitchen and I'll put them in the backyard tomorrow so they don't blow away." I said as he put them in the kitchen.

We finally finished up and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I checked on the kids one more time and went back to the room.
"Jaden?" I asked
"Shower!" He yelled as I got pajamas out and waited for him to get out. I would join him but he was already done.

He can out with a towel Around his waist and wet hair. He looked so hot, he came over to me and kissed my forehead as he snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Whatcha looking at" he said as he smirked at me.
"Oh you know Some sexy man in front of me." I said as i touched his six pack and  got up and headed to the bathroom, but before I could. Jaden threw me on the bed.
"Jaden!" I squealed as he hovered over me.
"Whos the sexy mans name huh?" He said as he looked at my lips.
"Oh come on stop playing! You know that guy on tv duh!" I said playing with him as his smirk dropped.
"What!" He said as I laughed at him.
"I'm kidding! Its you, your my sexy man!" I said as I put my hands around hims neck.

"That's what I thought." He said as he kissed me passionately. I soon was on his lap with a full make out session. (And u know what happened next)
😏😅

We were cuddling after we took a shower.
"You know I never knew the person I'd marry is my best friends sister." Jaden said as I was on his chest.
"And how knew Id marry my brothers best friend."
I said as I snuggled into him more.
"If my mom didn't make me go to the mall I don't know if I'd ever meet you.." I said as he was playing with my hair.
"You mean the world to me Faith." Jaden said as I lifted my head to look at him.
"You do too" I say as I have him a short loving kiss.

Next day🎸

I woke up in an empty bed as I smelt pancakes.
I looked in the kids rooms and they were just about waking up. "Happy birthday my prince and princess!" I said as I grabbed Lucas and Bentley kissing both of their checks.

We went downstairs and saw Jaden cooking and singing Payton's new song that came out last week.

"Someone just help me find me
Lost up in the open water, call it jealousy" Jaden sang as he opened the fridge. He turned around and say us watching him.
He put down the orange juice and ran up to us as the kids laughed. He grabbed both of them and started to dance around with them singing happy birthday.

"Dear, Lucas and Bentley! Happy birthday to you!!" He said as he put them in their high chairs for breakfast.
"Morning beautiful" he said as he kissed my lips and went to pour the juice out in cups.
"Morning handsome" I said as I sat down.
We ate and soon got the kids ready for the party.

The party was going pretty good honestly. Ava and so was cela playing around with the stains with the toys as most of the adults were talking.
"So when is the date?" Addison asked as she grabbed cela from the floor and giving her some food.
"Date for what?" I said as Jaden was confused as well.
"For the wedding" Bryce said. "Ohhhh in September" I said as Jaden nodded and smiled.

Skip to SEPTEMBER!!
(Sorry it's going by really fast😅)

The piano started to play as I walked down the aisle with my brother linked with my arm.
As soon as everyone saw me they stood up.
I locked eyes with Jaden as his eyes got glossy. Thus is the man I'm going to be with, the man I want to be with.

"I do" I said as Jaden smiled as he squeezed my hand a little.
"And do you Jaden hossler take Faith Richards as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love?" The priest said.
"I do" Jaden said as a tear slipped from both of our eyes. We put on each others rings, "Well you may kiss the bride." The priest said as he closed the book in his hand.
Without Another word Jaden and I crashed our lips together as he held me. We pulled apart and connected each other's forehead, "I love you faith Richards" Jaden said as his tears became more clear.
"And I love you Jaden hossler." I said as I pecked his lips once more as everyone was cheering.

Just every time I look or see him smile makes me love him. He has given me the love I didn't know I needed, he's perfect. I just keep falling deeper in love with him every second of the day.

A/n= THATS IT!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE BOOK!!! I'm very sad it has to end but on the bright side, I might just be releasing my new book chapter today...😏 I JUST WANTED TO ALSO THANK YOU!!!!! You made this book what it is today! and i am very happy and thankful I got this opportunity to do this. I love you all with my whole heart. Rockstars4ever🤍🎸

Falling deeper

1347 words☀️