𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗g 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faith POV:
"This is beautiful" I say looking at the sunset.
"Not as beautiful as you" jaden says looking at the
sunset. (CHESSY😬)

I look down and blush at what he said, "no for real you are beautiful!" He says placing a hand on my cheek.
I look up and stare into his eyes.
God his eyes are amazing..

I was cut of my thoughts with a pair of lips on mine.
I was shocked and didn't kiss back.
Jaden pulled back and looked down, "I'm so sorry I wade the thinking I'm such an idio-" I cut him off and kissed him this time. He was the one shocked now he kissed back.
We made out until we both need to get a breath of air. He put his hand around my waist and put is head on my shoulder.
"I really like you faith"
"I really like you Jaden" I say back

TiMe skIp😩

We got into his car and started to drive back to his house. He put his hand on my thigh.
Ou I like this..
I got goosebumps..
we got to the house and walked inside.
We walked upstairs to jadens room and I sat on the bed.
"Just to let you know your brother knew about the date" Jaden said looking in a drawer.
"Really? Is that why when I told him he didn't seem angry?" "Yup!" Jaden said popping the p.
"Here your spending the night" he said giving me a pair of sweats with a long shirt of his.

"Thanks" I said getting up and kissing his cheek. I went into the bathroom and got dressed.

When I got out Jaden was on the bed looking for a movie I'm guessing. I put my cloths in the corner of the room and got into the bed. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.
He put on the movie "the edge of 16".

We kept watching the movie then my phone rang.
"Hold on" I said picking up the phone.

(Faith-bold)
(Josh- underlined)

Hello?
Hey
What happened?
Nothing just wanted to see where you guys are,
We got to Jaden's house like an hour ago I believe?
Oh okay well mom said she's going on a road trip with her friends this weekend so she wanted me to tell you just so you know..
Oh okay thanks for telling me.
Okay goodnight please and I beg don't do the dirty with Jaden!
Josh shut up!
Okay okay goodnight
Goodnight bye
Bye

"Who was that?"  Jadens asked stretching his leg
"Josh, he wanted to tell me that my mom isn't going to be here this weekend" "oh cool"
He played the movie again and kept watching it
I soon felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier..

Jadens POV:

I heard light snores and looked down at Faith. God she's beautiful when she sleeps..
I soon was distracted with a bing on my phone.

It was Mads..

Mads
Hey cutie!

Jaden
What do you want Mads?

Mads
Idk mabye my boyfriend back?

Jaden
Mads first of all I'm not your boyfriend, and second I'm seeing someone so back the fuck off.

Mads
Jezz no need to get made boyfriend!

Jaden
Mads stop before I block you

Mads
Then you wouldn't mind me telling miss faith that we used to date?

Jaden
No that's not your place to tell her!

Mads
And do I look like I care?

Jaden
Fine if you think your going to tell her then I will but not now, I don't need for her to feel bad.

Mads
Whatever 
Read

"Ugh" I say
"What happened Jaden?" Faith says rubbing her eyes.

"Um- I need to tell you something.."
"What is it" she says looking at me,
"Okay before anything, please don't feel bad or get upset?"
"Okay?" She says looking a bit more confused
"So before I liked you me and Mads.. we.. dated.."
"Oh" she says sounding a little upset
"I didn't tell you before because I didn't want you to get jealous because of the way she talks about me and her, she thinks I still like her and will say anything for me to end anything with a girl."
"The day she saw you and me  giving each other's numbers, she told me that she would tell you that I was in love with her so you would back off."
"Oh she did seem bitchy to me the first time I saw her" faith said looking down

"Trust me I DONT LIKE OR LOVE HER!"
"She means nothing to me! So if she says anything to you about how in love I am with her just know she's lying!" I say holding her face..

She leans in a kisses me.
Her lips are so soft and our lips went in sync.
She pulled back. I looked at her "I'm tired" she said yawning
I pulled off my shirt and got into the covers more comfortably. I pulled her to me and she laid her head on my chest.

"Goodnight gorgeous" I say giving her a forehead kiss. "Goodnight Hossler" she said closing her eyes..

After that we fell asleep cuddling..

a/n- EKKK! Hope you y'all have a good day luv you all with my whole heart! thanks for reading! Appreciate it! 🌊✨ 895 words!