𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faith POV:

It's been 2 weeks since the incident. We found out why it was, and to no surprised it was Mads..
after we found out that she confessed Jaden flipped. He was pissed and I mean PISSED. When we were on our way home after we found out we almost crash because of how mad Jaden was. It kinda scared me..
We had to pull over so I could drive before he killed us.
That day all Jaden would do is hug and cuddle me which I didn't mind. He kept saying that he's not letting me out of his sight, and that he is going to protect me no matter what. He cried in my shoulder how much he could've done to prevent what happened. I kept telling him that he doesn't have to worry and that I'm here now and that is all that matters and how I'm not leaving his side.
Since that day all Jaden did was stay by my side. He stayed with me every night and sometimes I'd go over to his. He for sure made all what he said happen.

☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐

Same day 4:00pm

"This one or this one?" I say to avani as she sat on my bed.

Me and avani have gotten really close since we talked on Instagram. Anthony and Jaden have apologized and forgiven each other. A lot of the time Anthony and josh hang out a lot when I'm at home. They talk and play videos half of the time. When I have Jaden around my house Anthony looks pretty bummed but he try's not to show it, but I can clearly see it in his face.

"That one looks to plain and this one looks to revealing, but I like this one" avani says as she grabbed a different top that had an arm green color.
"Wait that one dose look good with this!" I say now realizing how dumb I am.
"Do you know where he's taking you?" Avani ask sitting on my bed again.

"No he said it's a surprise, but I want to know!!" I say as I pout and grabbed my stuff to change.

I came out with the outfit with the army green top, with some black ripped jeans, some checkered converse, and With a small white backpack.

"oooo! Look at chu!!" Avani said getting your looking at my outfit.
"Thanks but of course I can't take full credit when you put half the outfit together!!" I say going to my makeup vanity. I did a small amount of makeup and did my hair. "Oh my gosh your so fucking gorgeous!" Avani squealed.
"Have you seen yourself??" I say pointing to the mirror.

5:00pm...

I heard a knock at my door And looked at avani with excitement.
"Go get him girl!!" Avani said pulling me off the couch.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door. There stood Jaden. "Woah.. you. L-look.." "hot i know right!!" Avani finished his sentence. We both gave her a death stare. "Okay okay have fun!" she said pushing me out the door of my own house.

Also, her curfew is at 10:00! If I see here at 10:01 then I'll beat the shit out of you both" she scream as we got in the car. I flipped her off as Jaden started to car.
"Okay love you bye bitches" she said as she closed the door.
"She's is embarrassing" I say as he goes down the street. He chuckled at my comment and continued to drive.

"Where are we going!!?" I said.
"I can't tell you it's a surprise!!" He said putting his hand on my thigh, sending butterflies in my stomach
"Please tell me!" "If I tell you it won't be a surprise!!"
"Ughhhhhh" I said as he laughed at me.

"We're here!" He said as he parked by the beach.
"The beach!!" I said as I got out of the car.
"No even better" he said grabbing my hand as taking we away from the beach.

And with that my eyes lit up with all the lights.
"the pier!" I said as I looked at the place in awe.

"Josh told me you like the pier and that it's your favorite place!" He said as we walked more into the place hand in hand.

I felt my heart warm up at the thought that he cared. He pulled my hand as he ran to the same game section. "I'm winning that bear for you!!" He said as he pues for the game. He grabbed the basketball as he threw one by one in. on his last basketball he missed making him lose. He looked at me and looked back at the game he payed once more "Jaden you don't have t-" "nope no, I'm going to and you can't stop me!" He said grabbing the ball. He missed once again. "Okay now that you got your turn le me try." I said handing the guy the money and grabbing a ball.

I made all the balls but one. Jaden stared in disbelief. I concentrated as I threw the basketball in, making the shot. "We have a winner!!" The guy said as he gave me the big teddy bear.
"I- wha- how?" "I played basketball jaden I know how to aim!" I say in a duh tone. He came up to me as I started to walk off with my teddy bear proudly.

I felt as arms wrapped around me turning me around to look at the one and only Jaden.
"Excuse me but I believe I was supposed to get that for you!" Jaden said as he pointed at the teddy bear in my arm.
"Well looks like I took the win today hossler!" I said as he brought me closer to him.
"Mabye just for today.." he said connecting our lips together.

"I want to go on that!" I said pointing to the roller coaster that was about to drop down a steep part.

"I-I think we should-"
"Are you s-scared hossler!?" I said mocking his stuttering.
"N-no w-what! Me s-scared? Yea right, come on let get o-on it" he said smiling to act tuff. "You sure 'big boy'!?" I said getting in line. "Yes!" He said as he tried to not look nervous

I sat down on my seat as Jaden sat beside me. The seat thing lowered down as the ride started to begin.

"Oh shit shit shit.."  Jaden said raising his voice as the ride begun.
"Your going to be fine!" I said as I scooted closer to him to give comfort.
We got up to the part we're it's a steep drop.
"Give me your hand!"
"What?" "GIVE ME TOUR HAND!!" He said as we started to go down.
"Oh God jaden!" I said interlocking our fingers laughing at him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" jaden screamed like a little girl. "EKKKKKKKKK" "HOLY SHIT" "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Jaden screamed as the ride kept going faster.

"It's okay your okay!" I said as the ride came to an end.
"Holy shit, I'm never doing that again" he said as the ride seat raised.

Jaden quick stood up and dragged me out of the roller coaster areas before I wanted to go on more.
"Nope nope nope nope.." he sId as he kept avoiding roller coasters.

"Oh gosh Jaden relax! I won't make u get on anymore if you don't want to!" I said as he stopped at the Farris wheel.

A/n= WASSSUPPP!! How you like the long chapter? Is it good? Also..Thank you all of 2k reads you really all are amazing! You all deserve to know that each and everyone of you are beautiful and amazing! I can't wait for new story's to come for you guys! Love you🖤🤍 1315 words😚