𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

faith POV:
It was a little awkward standing in complete silence..
Until Jadens eyes met mine. It lasted a good 2 minutes until we Heard music going on.
I snapped out of my thoughts, I cleared my throat and walked over to the living room.

I walked over to the living room and heard everyone talking about the new tour coming up next summer.
I sat down next to anthony and across of Jaden.

They went from topic to topic but I wasn't interested to talk. I was looking at my phone and scrolling through Instagram once again.
Someone I could fell someone's eyes looking at me this time I chose to see who it was.

I looked around the room to everyone talking except for the one person staring at me, Jaden.
I got all red to the thought that he was staring at me.

I went back on my phone until everyone got some what silent.
I looked up and everyone laughed at me. I looked at josh weirdly "do you?" He said chuckling.
"Do I what?" I said looking around at everyone.

"Do you want to play spin the bottle?" Josh said in a annoying tone.
"Um I-I'm not a-sure" I said "why not?" Griffin asked me. "Because I don't even know y'all!" I said I little bit louder so everyone can hear.
"Oh come on! Okay yea she's playing" Josh said as everyone sat on the floor. I hesitated but then sat down.

The first person to go was josh I was hoping it landed on nessa, but the tables turned, it landed on me. I covered my mouth with my hand and looked at josh he looked at me like he's seen a ghost. "About instead of a kiss you slap me" Josh said. "Yes anything but a kiss" everyone laughed as I got up and walked over to him and slapped him. "OoOoOooOoOO" everyone said. I went to sit down but bowed before I sat down. Everyone clapped for me.
Then it was my turn I was a nervous reck. I slow turned the bottle and it slowed more and more down until it hit Anthony. My eyes widened and looked at Anthony. He looked at josh and I did to and he gave him a death stare "you don't have to do it" Anthony said "no it's fine" I said getting up. Me and Anthony got closer and closer until his lips touched mine. It was a good 15 second make out until someone cleared their thought. It was josh no surprise. I sat down and looked at Anthony and he started to blush. It was cute...
I'm looked at everyone else and they looked happy except for Jaden he was looking down at I'm guessing his fingers with a Stern look.

Then the rest of the game went with Anthony kissing Payton and Payton kissing Mads and Mads kissed Curtis and Curtis kisssd and Nessa kissed josh (🥺).

It was the last person who didn't go Jaden. He looked at everyone and spun the bottle. It went slower and slower as it went between me and Mads. We looked at each other and then at Jaden. His eyes widen 10x. "You gotta chose who you wanna kiss" Mads smirked at Jaden and I looked around trying to avoid eye contact. "Faith" Jaden blurted out very fast. I looked at Jaden and josh confused. "Are you going to sit there and look like an idiot or kiss him?" Josh said to me.
I looked over to Jaden and he have a big smile. I stood up and we got closer and closer to each other. As I could tell he was excited I was nervous. We leaned in and he had his hand on my cheek and one around my waist. I lasted a good 30 seconds until we heard someone walk out I broke the kiss and looked down and walked back to my spot. I saw that Mads went to the bathroom. I brushed it off as nothing. I looked up and josh had a weakish smile with a little serious. Jaden on the other hand was red and looking at me with hearts in his eyes. I smile at him and looks down.

By the time the game was over the food we order came. We all ate and talked a little. Josh texted our mom and asked her if we could stay the night. And surprisingly she said yes.

They were assigning rooms. Nessa and josh got a guest room. Griffin Payton and Anthony got a room Curtis and Mads got a room and I was the only one that didn't have a room. "I can sleep on the couch it's fine" I said to everyone.
"No I can't let you sleep on the couch" Jaden said looking like he was begging me not to. "Okay the where can go?" He got silent "yea it's fine I can sleep on the co-" " you can sleep in my room" he said looking upstairs. "No no it's fine I'll sleep here" "no no it's good sleep in my room and plus that couch is so uncomfortable, and my room has air conditioning" he said looking at me.
"Are you sure?" I said "yes it's totally fine" he said. "Okay" I said grabbing my phone.

Everyone went into their rooms and I went upstairs with Jaden. He opened his room door and went in I walked in slowly and and looked around the room. It was so nice.

"Your room is is nice" "thanks" he said looking in his closet. I put my bag I brought in the corner of his room and looked around. I saw Jaden go into his bathroom and I looked in my bag to fine any extra cloths. I forgot I put my wet cloths in my bag and everything got wet "damn it" I said "what happened"  I jumped a bit "shit you scared me" "oops sorry" "it's good" "why did you say damn it?" "Oh because I put my wet cloths in my bag and got my spare cloths wet too." I say looking in the bag.
"Oh damn, well you could wear my cloths" he said walking over to his closet again. He pulled out some sweat pants and a champion hoodie.

"Here I think they'll fit you" "thanks but I can sleep in this" " no please I insisted" I hesitated then grabbed the cloths "thanks" I walked into his bathroom and got changed.

I walked out and Jaden was sitting on his bed shirtless and looking at his phone. I went over to my bag and laid the cloths on top so they didn't get wet.
"Hey is it okay if I sleep like this" he said pointing to his shirtless body. "Y-yea it's fine" I say looking at his ads. I snap out of my thoughts when we heard a moan.

We looked at each other and went by the door. It was josh and nessa. My eyes widened and looked at Jaden. I laughed and covered my mouth in shocked (🤭).

He chucked and went back to the bed. "Well I know who is a couple now.." he said getting in the bed. " wow i can't believe my own BROTHER is doing that right now!" I said.

Jaden patted me a spot in the bed and I joined him. He looks happy. I got under the covers and turned around so I was facing Jaden. "Thanks again" i said "no problem anything for you" I blushed at what he said and turned around to face the wall. I drifted off to sleep..

"Ow!" Someone yelled i looked over the corner of my eye and saw my family on top of a build with someone. I ran upstairs and saw someone with a male look at me.

"Say goodbye to your brother!" The Person said dropping josh down a building..

"NOOO!"  I dropped to my knees and cried.

"Faith, faith, faith" "FAITH!"
I opened my eyes and saw Jaden holding me.

It was just a dream, I looked up at him and gave him a big hug. "It was just a dream" he said stroking my hair. "I'm so sorry I woke you up I didn't mean to have a bad d-dre-" "it's okay you don't need to apologize" "no no I am sorry I woke you up" "don't worry about it I couldn't sleep either." He said with a weak smile.

I gave him another hug and thanked him.
We sat there for a long time.

He broke the hug, "do you want me to hug you until you go back to sleep?" " it's okay I can go back to sleep" "are you sure?" "I think.." I said looking down. " come here" he said laying down opening his arms.
I hesitated them gave in.

He basically spooned me until I felt okay.

This, this felt right..

A/n- AHHH guys thus chapter was actually really long! I'm so happpy!! Ekkkk!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and more drama soon luv ya🤍 1527 words!