𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

I went to bed for the next 3 days crying to myself.

Was I not enough? Was he playing me?
Why? Just why?

Even though he seared he didn't like or love her..

I sat in my bed looking threw tiktok, I came upon a video of Anthony's. He looked sad, he looked like he was disappointed.
I read the caption:

You deserve someone better :(

For a second I thought it might've been about a girl he was with, but Anthony hasn't been with anyone.
I began to think it was about me and worry.
I was soon interrupted by the doorbell.

I snapped out my thoughts and headed for the front door.

I started to go down the stairs until I heard the door open. And heard a familiar voice.
"Please dude just let me talk to her"
"No you hurt her and I don't trust you talking to her"
"Please give me 3 minutes!"

Oh shit..

I started to go up the stairs as I head a sign and josh call my name.

"Fuck" I said under my breath.
I stopped for a second until I heard josh call my name once again.

"What?"
I said in a annoying tone as I didn't move from where I was on the top of the stairs, pretending like I didn't know Jaden was here..
"Come here!" He yelled
"Ugh."

I walked down stairs slowly looking down knowing Jaden is there.
"Jaden says he neEds to talk to you"
josh says annoyed.

"But I don't want to talk to him" I say still looking down but feel someone looking at me.

"Please faith just 3 minutes!" Jaden says in a begging  tone.
"Why should I?" I say looking up at him,
His eyes soften as he sees my red puffy eyes.
"Because you need to hear what I have to say" he says looking down now feeling bad.
I look at josh as josh looks at me.
Josh mouths 'talk to him' while he walks away
I sign as I look up at Jaden.

"You have 3 minutes.."
You could tell in his face that he was Surprised but happy that I gave him the Opportunity.

He stepped back as I went onto the porch and closed the door.
I leaned against the wall as he signed.

"First off, I'm so sorry..."
"Yea okay" I said wanting to get threw this already.

He signed and put his head in his hands.

"I was forced" he blurted out
"W-What?"
"I was forced to date Mads"
"How? Who forced you? Wh-" I was cut off by Jaden.

"I was forced by her, she told me if I didn't go out with her and ignore you and not answer you back... She said that she was going to send someone to hurt you if I didn't." He said as his eyes met mine.

I was lost at words what do I say now?
I'm sorry?
Leave?
Oh?

I was snapped out when I heard Jaden speak up.

"Say something... please" he said as he got closer to me.

"I-I don't know what to say.."
"I'm s-sorry I didn't know.." I said as a tear fell from my eye without knowing I was crying.

" it's fine I deserve to be yelled at, and I understand if you don't want to talk to me anym-"

I cut him off as I connect my lips to his.
He was in shock but still kissed back.

God I missed him..

I broke the kiss as I connect his and my foreheads together.
"I'm so so so sorry.."
"Don't be you didn't know and I was a dick not to tell you earlier"
"I missed you so much" Jaden said as he hugged me tightly.
"I missed you too"
I said as I kissed him once more..

"Holt shit" I said as I jumped off Jaden.
"What!" He said confused

What if she sees me with you right now? She's going to send someone right now!" I panicked

"It okay, I got that under control. I secretly did a voice recording when she asked me to 'talk' so I recorded the conversation. I'm just having trouble Trying to get it to the police station but she caught me heading over there, and I lied saying that I was going somewhere else and went back home before she could tell where I was." He said pulling out his phone and playing the recording.

At first I hear muffling in the background and then when a door closed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I believe Jaden said threw the recording.
"Okay listen to me and I don't want to hear your bullshit." Sim guessing Mads spat.

It got silent for a second.

"Okay so are you and faith, it has to end-"
What the hell o you can't tell me wh-"
" i said none of that BULLSHIT!" She yelled making me concerned for Jaden.
"Like I said it has to end, your going to be my boyfriend and not tell ANYONE that I'm making you, all the boys in the house need to know that WE are a thing and not you and faith."
But what if I don't wa-"
"Shut up! Let me finish! If you refuse I will go call a special someone to hurt miss faith. They will hurt her and take her away for a VERY long time."

She kept explaining how they would hurt me threw the recording, I looked up at Jaden with glossy eyes as of how bad they would hurt me. Jaden was looking down at his feet as you could tell he
Had soften up a bit. I felt bad how I treated him, especially how josh did. He didn't deserve to be treated bad Bc he was forced, only if I knew that this was happening....

I took the phone from him as he looked up a bit I turned off the phone and looked into his eyes for a good minute.
I leaned in and brung him into a long passionate kiss. He grabbed my waist as I held onto his neck.
It lasted a long minute. We broke the kiss to catch a breath.

"Do you expect my apology?" Jaden said happily with out foreheads together.
"It was never your tension to hurt me don't apologize." I said as put my head onto his chest.

A/n= Hello everyone! I hope your enjoying this book! I wouldn't be here without you! New chapter coming out today? Mabye? You'll have to wait and find out!! Luv you all!!!! 😽 1107 words!!!