𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faiths POV:
I woke tangled i to jadens legs and arms. He was still asleep, he looked so cute.. it was 10:20am I throes to get up with out Jaden waking up but failed.
He stirred around until his eyes fluttered open.

He looked at me from across the room and just stared at me until I was done looking at my notifications. "Yes?" I say still looking at my phone.
"Oh nothing just looking a the most beautiful girl ever." I turned a light shade of pink as I put my phone down.

He got up from his spot on the bed and came around to where I was standing. He put his hand on my cheek and an arm around my waist.
"Good morning beautiful" "morning Hossler" I say as we both Leaned in for a kiss. It was a small make out until he pulled away, spinning me.

I giggled at what he did and grabbed my cloths from the floor. "I should get going before my brother thinks we're doing something more than sleeping." I say grabbing my phone.

"Awe" Jaden said while looking down
"I'll see you soon I promise" I said grabbing his face from looking down.
He gave me a small peck on the lips and I left his house. I called an Uber and gave the driver my adress.

tiMe skIp🧚🏻✨

I got to my house and saw my brother in the living room.

"Hey josh"
"Hey, how was your 'date' " Josh said with a grin
"Amazing" I say blushing
" are you BLUSHING??" He said making me blush more.
"No!" I said running up the stairs.

I went into my room and realized my mom wasn't home.
I thought about having friends over but I didn't feel like being around others.

"JOSH?"
"What"
I didn't respond because I wanted him to come up stairs because I didn't feel like yelling.
"WHAT!"
"GET YOUR ASS IP HER DUMBASS"
"UGH"
I heard footsteps coming up stairs and into my room.
"What do u want bitch" he said looking around my room
"Anyone coming over today?"
"Nope" he said looking at his phone for any notifications
"Okay good, we are gong to make a fort them watch all the teen beach movies and make a cake or cupcakes or whatever we want. Understand?"
"Yes ma'am!" He said standing straight.
Okay let's go to target!" I say getting up

Skip to TARGET🍓💫🌊😌💋🤍

Me and josh got out the car and went inside.

"Okay we need blankets, snacks, drinks, cake mix or and baking mix, and fairy lights!" I say jumping in the cart.

We ended up getting a chocolate cake mix with a gold butter cake too. We got chips soda and big blankets.
We paid and went to the car.

(Play the song if u want)
We headed home blasting Harry Styles through out the streets.

(Involves self harm, and mental health)
Just nice quality time with my brother was the best.
I always looked up to my brother, and always think of him as a best friend. Ever since my dad left us at a young age and my mom not in a good place at the time my brother has always been there for me.
Now that I'm 17 and my brother is 19 we've gotten closer than ever. I was around 12 when my dad left my brother was only 14 and helping me out with my depression. I went to therapy and tried to stop cutting, yet it never helped. Until, he met my first boyfriend, he helped me threw so much. He wasn't bad, he never hurt me. The reason why we're over is because we always got into fights over stupid shit. We both argued almost everyday. We ended on good terms.
I have stopped cutting and have been doing better in my mental health. It's now just me my brother and my mom, and honestly would rather have that more than anything.

"We're here" josh said getting out.
We grabbed the bags and went inside by the time now it was 4:00 pm. We said that we would do the fort around 5:30 so I went to my room and stayed there for a bit.
Around and hour later after looking on my phone and watching videos I got up and went to joshs room.

"Hey also you have to wear pjs" I said
"Uh yea of course it wouldn't be a movie day without pjs!" Josh said excited going to his dresser.

"Okay I'm going to put mine on too."

I went to my room and looked in my drawer.
I grabbed some swears that are red and fuzzy with a black crop top from a different pj outfit.
I went back on my bed and looked at my phone.

2 messages from Jaden💚

Jaden💚
Hey beautiful😁
I miss you <3

Faith 🐨
Hey Hossler😊
We saw each other not so long ago!

Jaden 💚
Ok but I miss you!!!

Faith🐨
🤦🏻‍♀️
Okay I miss you too!

Jaden💚
Wyd love?

He called me love awe..

Faith🐨
Nothing much just movie night with my brother, you? :)

Jaden💚
Nothing much either I think I'm going to Payton's house because he want to work on a song with me.

Faith🐨
You sing? :()

Jaden💚
Yes!

Faith🐨
Wow we have a very talented boy on our hands!

Jaden💚
And wow we have an amazing gorgeous girl on our hands!

Faith🐨
Stop I'm blushing!!

Jaden💚
GORGEOUS!

Faith🐨
Oml🥺

Jaden💚 okay I got to go before Payton yells at me for being late! :(

Faith🐨
Okay, ttyl <3

Jaden💚
ttyl <3

(Off text)
Me and josh hade a good time we made the cakes and the fort was huge! He ended up sleeping in the fort. I was actually very comfortable! We sang our hearts out to the movie and hade a good sister brother bonding time. I loved it!

A/n- heyyyyyy! How are you guys? Sorry for not posting, family issues🤦🏻‍♀️ hope you all understand. I'll be posting more. Hope you liked the long chapter! Next few chapters will have drama😭!  Also if y'all have any ideas or tips tell me!!! Please! Ily you all thank you for 100 reads🤩🤍 1041 words!!