𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

I woke up with a tight felling around me.
I looked to see Jadens arms around my stomach and legs tangled together. I turned around and looked at his face, I smiled at the thought of last night.

Until I noticed he was waking up. I laid back down so he didn't know I was looking at him.
"Stalker much?" He said opening his eyes with a smile "what I don't know what your talking about!" I say as I open my eyes looking away.

"I know I'm so attractive!" He said flipping his no existent hair. I playfully roll my eyes and try to get up. I feel his hand pull me back to the bed. Jaden grabbed me and pulls me closer to him. I was shocked like shocked. But I kinda liked it..

"Hey I can't breathe!" I say to Jaden he let me go just enough for me to breathe. "I need to get up and plus I better my brother wouldn't like this" I say pointing to him cuddling me.
"Fine" he said in a sad tone I felt bad but I needed to go before josh sees. I go downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen besides Payton.

Everyone looks at me with a shocked look.
"What?" I say honestly not knowing.

"Um what are you wearing?" Josh says in a panic tone. I look down and realized I was still in jaden's cloths. Shit now they're going to assume things went on with me a and Jaden.
"Um I-I d-didn't ha-" "she didn't have any spare cloths so I lead her some" Jaden says walking into the kitchen.

I look at him and give him a thank you nod. "Oh okay Cause I thought for a second my best friend fucked my si-" I cut off josh "josh are ducking kidding your disgusting" I say hi wing him a dirty look.
"actually Speaking about fucking, Josh what happened last night between you and nessa!" Jaden said getting him back for what he said to me.
His eyes widen and looked at nessa, "shit" he said under his breath.

"Yea we heard you.." I say defending myself.
"Well we'll well, the tables have turned big bro" I say patting his back.
Everyone laughed as I looked at Jaden he smiled and could tell in his face that he was zoned out.

TIMESKIPPPPPP💅🏻

We are all heading in the car until I felt someone pull me. I look up and see Jaden holding my hand. "Where's my hug?" He says with a grin on his face.
I give him a big hug "thank you again for everything" I say into the hug. "No problem anything for you" he say pulling apart. "Text some time" he says as I get it I the car, "will do!" I say rolling down the window.

A/n- hello!! Hope you all this chapter sorry it's short😔 and also happy 4th of july!! Luv you all🤍✨ 500 worlds!!