𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13☀️

𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛✨

Faiths POV:
I felt like my heart hade just left my body.

Anthony's eyes widened as he looked at josh in a panic.

My eyes became glossy and tears started to fall from my face. I collapsed on the floor as I started to sob.

Anthony came on the floor with me and brought me into a huge hug.

"That dick" Josh said as he went down stairs and heard him grabbing the keys to the car.

"Josh no!" I yelled as I tried to get up.
"He lead you on and I told him if he hurts you he's dead" josh yelled as he opened the door. My mom soon came out of kitchen and looked up the stairs to see me crying.

"Anthony what happened?" My mom said as she started to come up the stairs.
She brought me into a hug as I broke the hug Anthony had me in.

"He lead me on" I sobbed out.

"Who did sweety?" She said with concern
"J-Jaden" i managed to say.

Why am I feeling like this? We weren't even dating!

I soon had the energy to get up and walk out side while josh pulled out of the drive way. With Anthony following me.

"Open the door, I'm coming too" I said with full confidence.

"No faith stay here I dint want you to g-" I cut him off, "I said open the god damn door josh" I said now with anger.

Time skip to the house 🏡

Josh got out the car as Anthony and I got out after him.

I looked at the house as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and Anthony's eyes had soften.

"It's okay I'm here when you need me." He graves my hand as we walked into the house with my brother not screaming but with anger in his voice getting higher and higher.

"You fucking lead her on!" She cried to me because of how much she fucking missed you!" Josh said in jadens confused face.

His eyes soften as he saw I had red puffy eyes from crying.

Anthony brought me into a hug as he saw that I was about to cry again.

"Shh shh it will be okay" Anthony said as he rocked me back and forth to calme me down.

Josh was on a rant on how much he wanted to beat his ass.

I soon had enough,
"Josh shut up already!" I said looking at josh from Anthony's chest.

"But he hurt you!"
"Yes he hurt me, but it doesn't give you the right to threaten him" I say pointing at a sad Jaden.

Josh soon soften as he saw how upset I was.

"I told you not to hurt her and look what you did"  josh said looking at Jaden while pointing at me.

I looked at Jaden with tears poring down my eyes.

"I'm leaving" I say turning toward the door with Anthony following me.

"No please faith don't go I can explain" Jaden said walking past josh.
"No Jaden there's nothing to explain!" I said still walking toward the door.
"Faith please" Jaden said grabbing my hand.
"Don't touch me" I said stopping on the side walk.
"Faith" Jaden said still holding on.
"I said let me go!" I said with power in my voice as I turned around.

He let go as he looked at me with guilt.

"You lead me on Jaden!" "Please listen to me I care about you!" Jaden said begging me to stay. "Bullshit you don't care.. you don't even bother responding to my text. You don't bother telling me you and Mads are together. It's all bullshit! And for Anthony to tell me and not you? Bullshit" I said looking down

Jaden looked up at Anthony with full anger. Anthony started to walk backwards as Jaden walked up to him.
Without a word Jadens fit was to Anthony's jaw.
My heart sunk.
"What the FUCK!" I yelled running to Anthony.
Jaden was practically on Anthony. Josh pulled Jaden off of Anthony as I held Anthony back from hitting back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you man?" Josh yelled at Jaden staring Anthony down.

"Oh my god are you okay? Okay we really have to go now" I said holding Anthony's face to look at the blood and bruises.

I look back at Jaden with anger and disappointment in my eyes as me and Anthony walked to the car. You could see when Jaden had noticed what he had done because his eyes soften and his body became more untense.

Me and Anthony got in the car as josh pushed Jaden and walked away.
He got into the car and without a word drove any as fast as he could. I was in shock. How could he do this, and especially hurt Anthony?

"Fucking jerk" I mumbled to myself to only hear.

A/n= AHHHHHH GUYS! This is so intense🤭 also long chapter! Anddddddd

THANK YOU FOR 500 reads!!!!!!! You all are amazing!!!! And #1 on the tag Richards? AMAZING!😭🤩 i love every single 9one of you!🤍😽

855 words!!