A Day - In a hurry.

Lia’s Pov:

Harshad: Hey! It’s me.

Harshad: How’s ur hand?

I dropped my phone on seeing that message. I kept my phone on the bed and walked here and there restlessly. I finally came up with the idea of calling Sakshi. I checked the time. It was 11.00 pm. I hoped she didn’t sleep and dialled her number. She picked up on the first ring.

What a coincidence?”, she literally screamed on the phone. I moved my phone to a distance to save my eardrum from damage.

“I was about to call you”, she said, calming down a little.

“Ok, listen to me. I am in a trouble”, I said helplessly.

Why, what happened, Lia?”, she sounded worried.

“Wait, let me call Mithra too”, I said and called Mithra. She took after a few rings. I merged their calls into a conference call.

Hey, Lia! Is everything ok? You are calling so late”, Mithra asked me in concern.

“Actually, I am in a small trouble. I got a follow request from Harshad”

What?!! Is he the same boy?”, Sakshi asked me.

“I guess so. He messaged me asking about my hand”

It’s definitely him”, Mithra said in a firm tone.

“What should I do, girls? Should I text him back or should I just block him?”

Think twice before blocking him. Because he will be right next door in our college. You have to face him every day. Besides, why do you want to block him?”, Sakshi asked the genuine question. Yeah! Why should I block him?! Why is my brain suggesting me with the worst decisions possible?

“Yeah, you are right. He didn’t tease me, even after he knew that it was me. He also apologised for the mess”, I said, recalling whatever happened in the lab.

 “He must have felt bad for your hand. Text him back”, Mithra said.

“Ok” I accepted his request and followed him back.

“It’s better now. Thanks for asking!”, I texted back.

I got an immediate reply. “I am sorry for winking at you. I didn’t think it would end up like this”, he texted me.

I read out the message so they would hear it. But his text made me uncomfortable.

He seems to apologies genuinely. Just tell him it’s ok”, Sakshi said as she thought for a while.

“I don’t know. I don’t feel comfortable when he talks about winking at me.”

Then just ignore it. Ask him how he knew your name?”, Mithra suggested.

I didn’t think about that. How did he know my name? I hit my head for being so dumb.

“How did you know my name?”, I texted him completely ignoring his apology.

It’s so simple. I knew you went to the dispensary. So after lab, I went to the dispensary faking a leg cramp. I checked the dispensary register and found your name. Then it took me the entire day to trace you in Instagram

My jaw dropped wide open on reading the message. How could someone go to this extent just to know my name? I read the message for them to know how he found my name.