Puppy Love❤❤

Lia’s Pov:

I was in the college having my hot cup of coffee. It was our break time. Mithra and I were great coffee lovers, whereas Sakshi never drinks coffee or tea. We were assumed to know that she had never drank tea or coffee, except a few initial times.

What’s the next class?”, Mithra asked us.

Let me check”, Sakshi said and took her phone out to check while I enjoyed my coffee.

Oh, God! It’s Physics period”, Sakshi told disappointed. Our HOD (Head of the Department), Mathi Kalpana handled our Physics class. We hate her classes and often end up sleeping in her period.

I can’t handle her today. Let’s cut the class. What do you say, guys?”, Mithra asked us. I would happily cut her classes as I don’t want to attend her boring classes.

“I am in”, I said.

“I am totally in”, Sakshi said. That put a bright smile on Mithra’s face.

Ok, let’s do it”, Mithra said giving a Hi-Fi.

“Where do we go?”, I asked her. As we were new to this college, we were unaware of any bunking spot.

Let’s go to the library”, Mithra said. She kept making friends wherever she goes. Such friends might have told her about the spot.

Will they allow us?”, Sakshi asked her.

No limitations, we can go to the library whenever we need. Seniors will go to the library for bunking”, Mithra informed us.

“Oh, then let’s go”, I said, and we left to the library.

We entered the library. It was fully air-conditioned and well maintained. Silence prevailed all over. We went to select a book to read from the bookshelf. I skimmed over the books arranged in the ‘Computer Science’ section. Even the title of those books seemed too technical for me to understand. I was not ready for so much of technical terms all at the same time. So I shifted to a more comfortable topic – Biotechnology. I searched for the Biotechnology department books. When I found it, Mithra and Sakshi were already there. I smiled at how similar we were. They also took biology as their major stream in their school days, so it was difficult for all of us to adapt to computer science. I chose a Biotechnology book from the shelf.

We saw an empty table at the corner of the library. So we headed towards it. I sat on my chair and began to read the book.

Hey”, a familiar voice said. I looked up to see who it was. It was Harshad. Beside him sat Syed with a cute smile. Among thousands and thousands of people in the college, why do I have to end up meeting them again and again? I concealed my disinterest.

 Among thousands and thousands of people in the college, why do I have to end up meeting them again and again? I concealed my disinterest

“Hey”, I responded. Mithra and Sakshi gave me a naughty smile. I ignored it and returned to the book.

Bunked?”, he asked me, distracting me from reading the book.