I Am Sorry!!

Lia's Pov:

I gripped tightly on the bike as Sam was riding so fast. But I was not in my normal state to enjoy the fast ride. I closed my eyes to ease my fear, but it never helped. Sam's anger made him ride even faster than usual. I couldn't tell him to slow down as I was afraid that he might increase the speed just to disobey me.

I couldn't handle my fear any longer. So I was left with the only option of telling him to slow down.

"Sam...", I called him. He didn't respond.

"Sam", I called again.

"tsk....", he said annoyed. I was worried. I couldn't see him like this. He must be broken because of my disappearance. I had done a huge mistake. I could never make up for it. I decided not to annoy him. I didn't tell him to slow down and consider this as a punishment for me.

I plugged in my headphones and played my favourite playlist on my phone to distract myself. Suddenly, I felt the bike slowing down. I looked up to see what happened. Sam was looking at me in his rear-view mirror. He should have sensed my fear. How could he be sweet even when he is pissed at me? I felt guilty for hurting him.

"Thanks", I said. He didn't respond. He drove at a medium speed all the way home.

We reached home. I got off the bike and walked towards the door.

"Wait", Sam said. Oh my God!!! He is talking to me. Is this really happening?? I turned around to face him.

"Don't tell mom where you were. Tell her we were in Santhosh's home", he said without even looking at me. He walked passed me and stormed into his room.

I went in and hugged aunt tightly. Her warm hug melted my heart. Tears tried to rush out of my eyes. 'Noo, not now please', I told myself and blinked away my tears.

"Is Sam angry? Did you guys fight?", she asked me worried. She knew her son very well.

I shook my head in disagreement as I had nothing else to tell her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I shook my head in disagreement as I had nothing else to tell her. "I will go get freshen up", I said and rushed to my room. If I stood there even for a minute longer, I swear I would have cried in her arms.

I locked myself in my room and went to take a hot shower to wash away all my pain, fear and sorrow. After the shower, I felt relaxed. I checked my phone. I had 81 missed calls. OH MY GOD!! I opened it to check who it was.

62 calls from Sam, 13 calls from Santhosh, 2 calls from aunt, 1 from Syed and 1 from Harshad. 2 recent missed call from Sakshi. I could feel how Sam might have felt. How scared he must have been to call me 62 times!! I slapped myself so hard in anger and guilt. I do that when I am angry with myself. 'Ouch!!' That really hurts.

I called Sakshi. She was already in a call. She attended my call and merged the calls. Mithra, Sakshi and I were in the call.

"Hey! Did you guys reach home safely?", I asked them.