You Remember?!

Lia's Pov:

I woke up late in the morning. I checked the time. It was 11.30 AM.

"Crap!! Sam would kill me. He must be waiting for me", I said and rushed to look for Sam.

I couldn't find him. So I went to the kitchen. Aunt and Dhanam aunty was cooking lunch for us. Isa aunty glared at me.

"I am sorry", I said pinching my ears.

"Brush your teeth. I will serve you breakfast", she said.

"Aunty, where is Sam?", I asked her, still searching for him.

"He left to Santhosh's home. He asked you to call him once you wake up", she said.

"What?? Santhosh's home??", I asked her, shocked.

"Yeah, he said he had some assignments to finish", she said perplexedly.

"Oh, ok. I will be back in a minute", I said and left to my room. How dare he? He promised to take me to Mithra's apartment. I dialled his number in anger.

"God!! Is this the time to wake up", he said, attending my call.

"Shut up. You promised me to take me to meet my friends", I told him furiously.

"Well, there was a change in the plan", he said casually.

"Why the hell did you not allow me to stay with my friends? Now, you are happy with your friend. But I am here all alone. Why are you doing this?", I asked him.

"I am sorry Lia. I had assignments to finish. I thought of informing you in person. But you were sleeping", he said.

"You disappointed me. I hate you", I said and hung the call.

 I hate you", I said and hung the call

I hate disappointments. I have trouble accepting the disappointments.

"I hate you Sam", I screamed and left to the bathroom to freshen up.

I came out and ate my breakfast in silence. Aunt sensed my grim mood.

"What happened, dear?", she asked me.

"It's Sam. He is being ridiculous. He promised me to take me to meet my friends, but he left to see his friend", I said, digging the upma in my plate.

"He must have told it to convince you", she said.

"I don't know. I would kill him", I said and dumped a spoonful of upma into my mouth.

"Your uncle and I are going out. You should come along", she said.

"No, no aunty. I am not coming. I am fine here", I said. They get only a few chances to spend time together. I shouldn't be a disturbance.

"Are you sure? Dhanam will be here until we come back", she said.