prolouge.

Read.

this story is complete fictional

i do not own any of the characters except to those i will make

any of the characters on this story that exist in real life; their attitudes and characteristics doesn't define who they really are in reality

regarding to the names i made, if ever it has the same on reality, i hope you understand it's a coincidence :)

the story might include topics that may bother you, for example: swearing, violence, etc. or basically actions.

most of all, this story is my idea and i have no intention of copying anyone's work. i hope no one does the same on me since it's considered as plagiarism

im a dead meme because im a fangirl who dies everytime the visuals hit me and live again just to support my idols, lol.

you can also read my other stories! im planning to make a lot of stories, solo or group so yeah, and also, comment and vote!

• grammatical errors might happen as well as typos.

• OKAYYYYY : some of author's note might be weird but its because i just transferred this story from my 1st acc to here

book cover by Chray2

AND ALSO

Sorry for that bold caps lol

this will be an ot12 fanfiction and yeah, dont think i need to say sorry for that? Or shall i?
i just miss them huhu

update, 2023: yall i wrote this wayyyy back 2020, when there's not an issue yet. i had no time to edit the whole ass story and dont wanna delete this book too so pls understand, knowing the Yifan situation, i do not support it. I just had no energy and time to edit this book. some of my announcements are at the end of this book.

plus im cringing at the way i wrote before lmao hejsjej

just imagine the 2019 exo together with those three. uwu. (yes self this is ur 2023 speaking, stop with the UWU and shut up😭😭💀💀)

i really hope someone will like this story! I'll try my best♡

woop. ages will be changed but to be revealed very very very sooon or maybe soon or- nvm. welcome to the story.

>>>

prolouge

"Put that down, shit." Kai glared at the older one, Xiumin, who was raising the champagne, examining the visible contents on it.

He raised his brow and soon glaring at the younger one who was cleaning his suit. "Tss, look at this- Suho never declared to drop honorifics but how can you call me 'shit'?"

Kai shook his head in disappointment. "I wasn't referring to you, I was cursing because you're staring that for how many hours- wait, why are you even doing that?"

Xiumin sighed as he finally laid the bottle in the wooden table. "It's important to have the best party to welcome our gold."

"Our one and only Gold," Kris suddenly popped out of nowhere causing everyone's eyes dart into him. "..should be here soon. His debt was already paid."

"I'm more than excited to finally have her!" Baekhyun whipped his hair back while resting his head in the couch. Any woman that witness this will have a heart attack, additional of his black suit with a red tie.