thirty eighth

chapter thirty eight.

A day has passed since you met Eunwoo. You haven't seen him yet but you can't demand the boys about it or Eunwoo will be in danger. You couldn't sleep properly and eat properly since then.

You looked around. Xiumin was sitting between Suho and Kris as they were discussing something to the secretary. Kai was holding an ice pack at the top of Luhan's head because he's complaining earlier that he had a headache. Chen and Chanyeol were distant to each other for the first time as they have separate laptops while typing furiously. D.O. was checking on a pile of paper. Tao was still calming himself in the bathroom and Baekhyun was contacting someone in his phone. Lay was reading a book which you guess it's not just a book. And finally, your eyes landed into Sehun.

He was the only one unbothered and not busy.

He's calmly searching at the refrigerator and when he finally found the bubble tea, he smiled wide while finally sipping in it.

"Sehun."

"YOU SURPRISED ME!" He yelled that caught everyone's attention. Sehun didn't give a crap about it and instead looked at you. "Why? Is there a problem? Are you okay?" He put his bubble tea down before cupping your cheeks.

You frowned. "Take me to the rooftop."

[a/n:
this reminds me of my//our queen billie eilish's song. luv her.
like how i luv sehun being unbothered.]

Sehun frowned. "Why? Are you not feeling well?"

"Please, I want to go to the rooftop." You frowned. Sehun sighed while grabbing his bubble tea.

"No problem. I'm not busy." Sehun mumbled, even if he knows he needs to practice with Kai today. "I definitely have no plans."

The elevator ride was quiet, that was so unusual especially between you and Sehun who argue most of the time.

The time was perfect for rooftop. You let the breeze blow your hair gently as you hugged yourself. Sehun was behind you and as he noticed you were slightly freezing on the cold air, he immediately walked towards you and hugged you from behind.

"I'm not gentlemen enough to let you borrow my coat," He mumbled. "But I'm sweet enough to hug you when your cold."

"Tss." You smirked on his words. You suddenly remembered Eunwoo.

Will you be able to stand if none of the boys were being like this towards you?

When there are no EXO member hugging you randomly?

You frowned as you turned around and hugged Sehun. You sobbed while burying your face into his chest. Sehun was surprised that he almost choked on the pearls of his bubble tea. You continued sobbing on his arms while he tap your back cautiously.

You slowly pulled yourself away as you looked up to see him. Sehun hated to see you crying so he looked away and he suddenly put his bubble tea right infront of your face.

"W-What's this?"

Sehun cleared his throat, trying to appear strong. "J-Just drink it." You remained staring at him in disbelief. "Hurry~!"

"A-Ah.. okay." You mumbled with a weird glance as you took a sip.

Sehun slowly looked at you and sighed. "I don't know how to comfort people. But maybe offering a drink will do." Sehun brushed his fingers on your hair while you're still sipping on his bubble tea. "Especially when they will repay me by treating me bubble tea next time."

You choked on your drink as Sehun released a chuckle. You glare at him before punching him in the arms repeatedly.

Sehun pouted as he caress his arms. "I just wanted to make you smile, didn't know I'll be punched instead." He whined.