forty eighth

chapter forty eight.

After visiting the beach, it was sunset when Suho took you to the last destination and it was at the amusement park again, but this one's wider and a lot more people were in this place.

Kai convinced everyone to have a bump car before eating dinner. Suho couldn't do anything when the majority is getting higher since Kai's saying a lot to convince them.

Besides, he knew he already lost when you and Lay agreed with Kai.

They will all probably agree immediately.

The line isn't that long and since there are thirteen of you, Sehun decided to be alone rather than being paired into some stranger.

Suho pulled out his black card and passed it to the guy who's in charge of people entering the bump car.

He was astonished to see someone passing him that card. Well, he understand that he's rich from the expensive clothes he's wearing but it isn't necesarry to give his black card.

"Uh.. sir? We don't accept this kind of cards just for something like bumper cars. You can just give us--" Suho raised his hand that made the guy stopped talking.

"How much does it cost to rent this whole bumper car place?"

"P-Pardon?" The guy including all of you behind widen your eyes at Suho.

"I don't want any other strangers joining with us today. That's why I'm renting this." Suho crossed his arms.

"Yah!" A random person at the back suddenly yelled. "Who do you think you are?!"

Suho smirked as he calmly wrapped his arms around you. "Do you really want to know?"

"Of course! You bastards!" Yelled again by that person.

You sighed worriedly and tried your best to be calm. "A-Ah.. with all respect, I suggest for you not to know about them."

The person raised her brow and chucked. "And who's this not-so-innocent woman trying to be calm in this situation?"

The twelve guys around you turned to face her with their stern and annoyed expression. They looked like they are doing mental telepathy on what should they do with the person. Imagine seeing twelve guys staring deadly at you after they heard something unpleasant will make you really scared.

And that's what happening to the person.

She felt her legs tremble and wished to think before voicing out her opinion that loud.

Suddenly, you pushed Suho's arm around you and walked towards the person. The guys eyed you seriously while walking to that person. Chanyeol attempted to held you back but immediately retreated when you glared at him. He nervously looked at Chen and forced a grin, "She's kind of scary."

You stood infront of her before checking her from head to toe. "What did you say about me?" She looked at you in surprise but that's just what she did, she just looked at you without speaking. "Why can't you say that infront of my face?"

Sehun tapped Luhan's back. "Don't you think we should stop her?"

"If we stop her, we won't be able to stop ourselves so maybe Y/N can handle it." Luhan smirked devilishly.

You smirked as you gave that person a disgusted look. "I can tell, from the way you show your manners by shouting, you're level is lower than your standards."

"What did you say?!" She shouted infront of your face.

You flipped your hair and pointed at her. "That. Shouting when you're the one who's wrong. I suggest for you to be quiet instead of making yourself look pathetic."