fifth

chapter five.

You peeked at the closed doors at the right side making you hesitant for a second. Behind those doors, will it be the key to make you escape? or probably be doomed for life?

"Yah!" The voice echoed as it was a closed plain white surroundings, strangely coming from the other side. You quickly looked out for the voice and it was noticeably running towards you. "Yah!"

"Chanyeol.." You whispered the guy's name to yourself.

You flipped yourself around in attempt to run but it was too late. Baekhyun was already behind, caging you into him while Sehun was quick to tie your arms around you making it twist and it really hurts that he did it abruptly.

"You little.." Chanyeol hissed while throwing his cap at the room, frustrated for losing his energy more and draining him.

"Seems like you still wanna get tied up." Baekhyun mumbled in a stern way, his usual mischievousness was gone and to be honest, you felt scary. He pulled you closer causing you to bump in his chest as you felt him wrapping his arms around you to hold both of your hands.

You were stunned on what they are doing but being alert, you quickly tried to break free from his grip.

"I told you, didn't I?" Sehun whispered as a stinging pain spread on your neck. Soon, your visions got blurry as the world has vivid colors. "How dare you use my name to access here? I almost couldn't enter and luckily, Chanyeol was here to fix the system."

It hurted to open your eyes since the light radiating was too much. It was beautiful yet it hurts. You slowly fell into Baekhyun weakly as your knees twirled. A feeling of sensitivity crawled on your skin.

It's like a drug.

The boys continued to converse about something you won't able to catch up since you're dozing off. Not that long, you slowly became unconscious.

"She's dead when she wake up." Chanyeol grumbled before heading first to open the elevator for Baekhyun carrying you and Sehun putting back where the injection was supposed to be.

>>>

"Ah!" Your eyes shot open as if you've been awake from a nightmare. Darkness welcomed you as cold atmosphere hugs you. You frowned before touching both of your cheeks in cold, to feel your wrist heavy.

Widening your eyes to see what was on your hand despite the darkness, a light shone slightly on the thing and now you know what was attached into it, it's a freaking chain again.

A headache shot your head again as you felt your neck a little painful. You tried to sit up but get pulled again because of shorter chains attached into it. You could soon feel your ankles tied up as well and now, you felt even more shit than earlier.

"Get me out of here!" That was a bold move from yours as you tried your best to unlock the chains all around you. "Please!"

Not that long, the door showed light as a tall frame entered. He opened the door to reveal Kris Wu. His eyes are burning and there was a noticeably cut on his natural red lips.

"Stop yelling! Don't you dare mess up my bed." Oh, so the room's owner was him. He quickly went close to you before crossing his arms.

"Let go of me! Will you?" You grumbled before once again pulling the chain just to groan in pain.

"You wait here, little princess. The boys are coming to visit you." Kris smirked as he licked his lip, leaning over you before smirking. "You look good like that.. helpless and weak." And with that, he stood straight, his back ready to leave you when you suddenly speak.