fifty second

chapter fifty two.

You tiptoed as you entered EXO's overall room. They're still asleep, as expected, and you're lucky that Miss A's already awake so you can have the keys.

Only Sehun and Suho sleeps in this place, also since it has only two rooms. The rest slept with their individual separated rooms.

Even before you came, Sehun and Suho used to sleep here because Sehun's actually afraid of sleeping alone and only Suho can just deal with it. Sehun doesn't want to admit it and only Suho's the one who doesn't tease him.

Though Sehun sleeps here, he loved staying to his room all day and only comes out if necessary.. or more like if he cares.

You first checked Suho and was about to wake him up but remembered Sehun. Well, there was a change in your mind and instead think that Sehun will be worth waking up more.

You patted Suho's head and whispered, "Lucky you. You're not my target."

You then proceeded to the next room and see Sehun wrapped in blanket. You stifled your laughter before closing the door for Suho not to be bothered if Sehun threw a tantrum after waking him up.

You were sneaking towards his bed, ready to block Sehun's nose from breathing until he wake up. If it doesn't work then you can just throw yourself into him.

Anything that could annoy him.

But for the surprise to happen, you have to close the lights first. You reached out your hand towards the lamp when a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widened as your gaze wandered from his fingers to his arms until it stopped on his face. Sehun's looking at you with sleepy eyes.

"Why are you here? It's too early." He mumbled sleepily. You were about to answer when he suddenly pulled you making you fell right beside him. Sehun plastered a playful smile before sharing some blanket at you. "This is cozy."

You scoffed and sit up straight. "I'm not here to sleep, I'm here--"

"To stay with me." Sehun raised his arm in attempt to push you down again beside him when you swatted it away, suddenly revealing that he's shirtless.

You gulped nervously as you turned around. "W-Where the hell is your shirt? Why are y-you sleeping without shirt?!"

"Because its comfortable." Sehun sit up before leaning at you making you turn around and glare. "Besides, I didn't know you'd be visiting me this early."

You looked away and was about to throw the blanket off you when Sehun stopped you from doing it. He smirked after realizing your caged between him.

And despite the darkness, your cheeks turning red is visible.

Who wouldn't? You're being caged between this shirtless perfect man with a morning raspy voice.

You were about to yell at him again but Sehun suddenly pushed you down. Your heartbeat hammered as he placed himself on top. He leaned closer until both of your noses were touching.

"Sehun, what the hell?" You whispered.

Sehun used his other hand to cup your cheeks while his thumb traces your bottom lip making you froze on the spot, preventing you from yelling at him. You were lost in his eyes intensely looking at you.

He licked his lips as he tried to steady his breath. On the other hand, you're wondering how long can you hold your breath.

You tried fixating your gaze into his eyes but it just keep landing into his shirtless body and it can't be helped.