second

chapter two.

It's finally weekends, the sun isn't shining but the rain isn't pouring as well. Like the clouds won the fight over the two giving a shady yet comforting weather.

Your phone suddenly rung, an unusual incident, but stopped as soon as you peek. A missed call from Irene?

You checked your notifications to see all of them are Lisa's text.

long legs lisa
hey!

heyýyyyyyy

wake up!!!!!!

the girls just told that we'll be at
The mall!!

we'll have a date! ain't exciting?

ugh come on, jUst reply at me
if ur finally awake

Your eyes widened before checking the time. It's been thirty minutes since her last message and you quickly replied as an agreement before getting ready.

After preparing, it was expected that nobody's there and only the maids. They were cleaning the surroundings.

As they notice your presence, they quickly bowed down as a greeting. "They asked us to prepare breakfa-"

"I'll only have a sandwich for now, I'm on a hurry. Thanks for preparing." Thay unleashed your rapping skills while fixing yourself as you took a bite.

After the fast movement of yours, a car parked just on time you're done preparing for yourself.

What a relief. You don't want them messing inside the house.

You took big steps while going out as your eyes widened to see three six seater cars with their windshield down, happily waving at you.

Are they serious? I mean, seems like they're serious as hell since they are all dressed up and three cars won't waste time just for a joke.

Your nine friends, Nayeon and company were all there as well.

You shook your head in disbelief. "So where am I seating then?" You sighed.

"At the passenger seat of the first car!" Lisa cheekily smiled which only made you sigh in both annoyance and stress. You had no choice but to do as what she say.

Closing the front door, you sighed again before looking ahead, not caring about the noisy girls at the back.

"Yah, won't you greet our handsome driver?" Rosè can be heard asking making you raised your brow while slowly looking at the driver.

Your jaw literally dropped to see Eunwoo waving at you, his hair was messy but he still look godly handsome, like expected.

"E-Eunwoo? Why are you here- I mean.. isn't it a waste of time?" You blinked repeatedly as you watch the guy infront drive.

"Well, me and my friends will also go out today but I offered to drive for you- like, for you and your friends so it isn't a big deal and never a waste of time." Eunwoo's famous eye smile never disappeared. You gulped with amusement visible in your eyes. "Chill there, today's fun trip."

"If you say so." You mumbled while glancing at the rear mirror, two vans trailing behind. "Yeah, fun trip." You smirked while pulling the windshield down.

"What are you doing?" Eunwoo had his eyes widened while staring at you.

"Let's make it even fun!" You cheered while waving at the people looking at you weirdly. "This people have no fun."