seventeenth

chapter seventeen.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you rub it. Complete darkness covering you. You yawned before staring for a few seconds and decided to sit up straight.

However, something was blocking you. You looked confused as you slowly looked on your waist. Even in dark, you clearly knows its an arm wrapped around you.

You quickly panicked and started kicking randomly as you try applying what Sehun and Kai taught you. You tried kicking everywhere to get rid of it and you succeeded, creating a thud as whoever the person is fell down from the bed.

You immediately reached out your hand to the lamp and pull it to illuminate and reveal who the person was.

"Ow.. this hurts."

"B-Baekhyun?" You immediately put back the lamp back on its place and shyly looked at his pained expression at the ground. "What are you-"

"Aren't you the one who pushed me?" He asked and grinned after it, stretching his back.

"I mean.. why were you here in the first place?" You glanced around. Your back on the room where left and right guy stood. Having no idea how you reached here, you know someone probably's kind enough to bring you here.

They managed to bring you here without waking you up.

"Can't I visit you?" Baekhyun chuckled before jumping on theb bed beside you. While he was fixing the blanket, you suddenly stood up earning a confuse look from the handsome guy. "Where are you going?"

"It's too dark, let's pull the curtains up." You suggested.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped as he watch you slowly walk towards it. He immediately reached out his hand at you and held your wrist, turning you around. You released a small yelp as he threw you back in the bed.

"It's better like this." He whispered. "Let the moonlight peek and light the room."

You didn't answer as you laid frozen. He was slowly getting close, his arms caging you on both side. Soon enough, Baekhyun's eyes are blocking you. You tried to push him but you couldn't move.

Baekhyun's eyes were staring at yours. You tried looking away and as soon as you did, you regretted it.

He suddenly landed his lips on you. Your breathing stopped as you have never felt his weight that much. You wanted to stop him but it was like he had other limbs holding your other parts. Baekhyun shut his eyes tightly as he frowned.

He tilted his head as he get more access. You weren't kissing back since you're.. afraid. He became rough but sometimes slow down. It was like he was arguing inside his head.

You shut your eyes as you felt him slowly pulling out. Baekhyun opened his eyes staring at your lips.

It felt bad. But he wanted more. He wanted to do it once more, when he knew he shouldn't.

The thought of your past life knocked on your mind, like an alarm waking you up. You immediately sit up, Baekhyun immediately throwing his body to his side.

You're not in the right person's grasp. Your past life was far from this.

That isn't right. Those were just the thought that rung inside your mind.

"I'll be at the bathroom." You mumbled before throwing the blankets off and leaving first.

Baekhyun was left staring blankly on your spot. He never felt sorry and guilty being with a girl, doing something intimate like what he did. But he just did.