twenty ninth

chapter twenty nine.

"Kai," Your voice sounded already scolding. "You're doing this too much."

"But Baekhyun was hugging you last night too!" He exclaimed making you flinch annoyingly. "Can't I?"

"Well you're doing this a lot longer, and also.." You sighed. "You're being too close."

You were standing infront of the refrigerator, picking a cold drink since you're body was still heating up. Kai was behind you hugging you tight with his chin resting above your shoulder, right beside your face. There were times when you would flinch and blush when his lips will slightly damp on your neck and he seem innocent about it, which make you more irritated.

Why are you being irritated and all? You should've just don't care.

You slightly moved when Kai reached out for a cold coffee on the chiller. The closeness increasing again but he seem like he doesn't mind about it.

"Drink it." He suggested while slightly losing his arms around you. You nodded happily, atleast he was no longer hugging you- "This is cozy!"

He's hugging you again.

The boys went at the elevator thing inside this house and you were left with Kai.

You scoffed and finally had the courage to push him away. You drank the coffee while maintaining eye contact into Kai who was pouting.

After drinking about half of the bottle, you broke the eye contact and walked towards the table. "I just need time to drink."

"Then maybe if you aren't drinking.." Kai's whiny voice disappeared. It was back with the deep, husky, attractive voice. "I'm allowed to?"

You grinned and turned around. Kai was smirking while looking at you. "I guess--"

He suddenly pulled your arms and softly slammed you on the wall. You gulped your own saliva while staring at his eyes.

Kai licked his lips as he cupped your face. "That look, that eye contact.." Kai tilted his face, emphasizing his sharp jaw. "..that made me want more."

"Kai?" You asked in a worried tone. He was being intense. "You.." To be honest, you have no words. You were speechless by the way he looked at you.

Kai remained the eye contact for a few seconds before he caressed both of your cheeks with his thumb. He slightly lifted your face as it showed freely your neck. You gulped nervously while balling your fist.

Punch him Y/N! Agh! Where's your spirit fighter?! You internally groaned.

Kai leaned closer and bended. You could feel his breath near your neck sending tickle around you.

You don't understand yourself. You should be taking advantage that both of his hands was cupping your cheeks and be kicking him right now, but up until now, it's just a thought.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt his lips softly laid on your neck. You instantly shut your eyes. He trailed off kisses around it while you try your best not to make a sound since it would be embarassing and all.

But you still did. Your eyes opened and your cheeks flushed red.

Kai suddenly stopped trailing off kisses while closing his eyes. He sighed heavily as he removed his hands around your cheeks, letting you breath unsteadily.

He slowly opened his eyes and met yours. It was no longer intense and lustful. It was soft and adoring.

He smiled sadly then looked down. "I'm sorry."