sixty fifth

chapter sixty five.

Mom..

"Are you sure I should leave now?" Ms. Jung asked for the third time.

You scratched your head for the third time as well. "You all have to leave, right now."

"I should atleast say goodbye to Mr.--"

"No. The troops are already leaving and so should you, Ms. Jung." You scratched the back of your ear. If your father founds out that his force is non existent anymore, he'll surely make this place explode.

And here you are, still persuading to make Ms. Jung leave as soon as possible.

At this point, you have no idea what could be happening downstairs. Ms. Jung also mentioned that she hasn't received any message from Mr. Yoon and its making you more anxious.

"Okay.." Of course, all she could do is to follow. Everything was just confusing to her. She's hesitant to see you but she knows that it would be a bad move to be suspicious to his Boss' daughter so she should follow as what she was told to.

You watched her step on the hellicopter while looking at you worriedly. She's the last one to leave yet you still don't feel a little ease. This place could explode any moment.

"How about you Y/N-ssi?! There's war in this place!" She yelled while the big vehicle blows her hair strongly.

You smiled and just waved at her. "I need to talk to my father! Take care!" Ms. Jung suddenly hopped out making you watch her in disbelief. She run towards you while holding a folder. She smiled reassuringly at you while handing it. "What is this?"

"This is Mr. Yoon's encoded plan, I shouldn't bring it with me since he might need it." Ms. Jung proudly said. You slowly opened the folder while your fingers slightly tremble. Your eyes scanned the plans and your jaw dropped to see it. "It will be convenient."

There are a lot of plans and all your eyes could see is 'kill' which made you overwhelmed. And as you read a sentence, you couldn't help but to slowly realize that you're not even half the success of saving the guys.

Stated in the folder is your father mainly targetting EXO. Killing them slowly like burning or drowning. If anyone interferes, they'll be in game. Stated in the places are RedSkull, Black Dungeon and Basement.

You shut your eyes closed while your hands that was gripping the folder tightly started shaking and Ms. Jung immediately noticed it. "A-Are you okay?"

Don't be suspicious don't be suspicious don't be suspicious. You reminder yourself as you tried moving breathing calmly. You looked at her and smiled. "You should go now."

"A-Ah.. right. Please take care!" Ms. Jung hugged you a little longer for you comfort before watching her walk away.

You tried to watch the hellicopter fully leave but it was just starting to elevator when you imagined how the boys will suffer if you don't move.

And what if its happening right now?

Fuck it. You didn't care anymore and dropped the folder, running away, not caring if Ms. Jung suspected you or not.

You sped up on the stairs, almost tripping down but you luckily got a hold of yourself.

As you reached the end of stairs, where you last left the guys, uncomfortable silence welcomed you. There was no sound, just your ragged breath and abnormal heart beat.

"Hello?" After saying a word, you immediately duck down, expecting a Black Crown ninja to shoot you on the spot but none of it happened. You nervously looked through the rooms and it was all empty.