ninth

chapter nine.

"Wake up." A raspy voice called causing you to slowly flutter your eyes open. One of the men in black whose probably who guarded you outside the room said. His eyes are dark and his voice was stern. "The boys said you should get ready and meet them at the rooftop. Your clothes are already at the bathroom."

You were about to answer when he suddenly turned away and went out. That was rude, but at this moment you aren't expecting of anything good to happen. You licked your lips and stood up, starting to get ready.

After taking a bath, you get changed into a formal attire and you hated it. First, the combat. And now this. You rolled your eyes and fixed yourself in the mirror. Girl's kit was also provided and you're kind of grateful of that.

After fixing yourself, the two guys wearing black suits escorted you towards the elevator.

"Is it necesarry that you'll escort me until rooftop?" You asked with questioning eyes. None of them answered. "It's not like I can escape in this place.."

"One of the boss ordered us to do it." The taller male mumbled.

"Oh is that so? Who could he be?" You peeked at him before smirking. "It's Kai, right?"

There was a minute of silence until you spoke again.

"It's probably Kai-"

"Please don't speak anymore, Y/N ssi. Conserve your energy." The other male mumbled causing you to look at him and pout. "Boss D.O. told us that when we speak, we lose energy."

"And you believe him and actually do what he says? Pfft." You grinned. The elevator finally arrived at the rooftop.

"That's our job." You looked at that guy when he said it before he led the way.

"Please proceed now." The taller one behind said.

You felt a little curious about their story while following them. Are they forced to work here? Or this is just what they want?

"We'll leave you here, Y/N ssi. Turn left and you'll see them." The guy mumbled and they both turned around.

You cleared your throat before standing straight. "Please proceed now- Ah, how can they say it without any emotions?" You sighed, failing to mimick the guy's voice.

You took small steps and followed the rocky path leading you probably to the boys.

The wind was soft, the sun still shines.

It felt like your first time seeing the sun again, feeling the cold air again.

Soon, you saw a table with the boys on it. There was a stare before finally arriving there. Everyone was busy chattering with each other and to your surprise, there were woman prepaing foods.

"It's Y/N." Tao smiled widely while watching you went upstairs.

"Take a seat between me and Kris." Suho offered and you know that you can't disagree so do it anyway.

"Is it necessary for you to eat breakfast at the rooftop?" You made a scrunching face before seating on your designated area.

Whoo, you can't believe you're actually letting yourself eat with them.

"First of all, it's lunch already and no longer breakfast." Luhan was smirking ever since you arrived. "You sleepyhead."

"Give her the menu, 000." Kris ordered to the woman behind.

Zero zero zero? You thought and scowled. What kind of name is that?

You tapped your fingers awkwardly. "Please choose here, Y/N ssi."