twenty fourth

chapter twenty four.

"I miss Y/N!" Joy burst out crying while taking a bite.

Everyone turned their head to Joy as Irene quickly threw her a tissue. "Please, we all do." She sniffed, trying to appear strong.

Seulgi who was observing the canteen sighed. "It's just weird. Eunwoo and his friends.. they seem fine."

"Of course they are not." Yeri glared. "They are just trying to be strong, like Irene."

"Shut the hell up." Irene was already crying as she spoke.

"But.. she is right." Wendy was serious as well. "I know everyone is probably worried about Y/N but as we all know, they are close with her.. they aren't the people who just be chilling on the situation."

"Let's not judge." Seulgi was suspicious with her own words. "They might be going through something we don't know."

The university was full of your posters. It almost seem like you die. None of the high officers or even your parents speak about this but people were all sure that you are being held by a mafia group, and they assumed that there's no way you are surviving right now.

Students have curfew and there are police officers everywhere which most of the students don't really trust.

Your parents refused to talk with your friends or even with the school officers making it harder for the situation but they respected the decision as they knew how tragic and sad it is when they lost their only daughter.

But your friends, and classmates, wanted to know their thoughts. Do they think you're still alive? Are they doing something? Will they save you if they knew? They were always waiting. Even if this things are happening, the school must go on. Most of the time, students are spacing out worrying about their life but so far, you are the only case in that place.

But still, there are a lot of people who know and cared about you, consider the bitches who were worried about themselves but also concerned if you're still alive.

Meanwhile, Eunwoo and his friends became an issue. They seem fine and all normal like before. Everyone was weirded out especially for Eunwoo. He seem that he was close to courting you with his sweet moves towards you yet he is acting right now that he's fine. Although their happy smiles disappeared, they just seem normal people who isn't smiling because nothing is funny. Something is noticeable from them. But no one spoke. They all tried living normally after all.

Typical world, no one speaks up even everyone knew everything is messed up.

Typical world, everything is messed up yet people blindly pretend nothing is wrong.

>>>>>

"It's still afternoon, you can sleep more." Kris' raspy voice nuzzled at the top of your head.

You sighed heavily as you tried to get rid of his arms around your waist. "I.. I'm hungry. Jeez, Kris?"

"Shut up, you're staying with me." He mumbled. He was inhaling the scent of your hair making it more intimate than it was already.

"I'm hungry!" You repeated. Kris tightened his grip around your waist.

"I guess I'm a food." He mumbled. Your eyes widened before looking up at him, his lips instantly landing on your foreheas. He smirked before pressing his lips on your forehead and closing his eyes.

You couldn't deny but your heart fluttered for real. You noticed his grip soften and you took that as an opportunity to sit up. Kris groaned heavily as he cross his arms. He's black sleeveless shirt didn't help calming your heart as his biceps show while crossing his arms.