forty fifth

chapter forty five.

You breathed deeply while staring infront of Chanyeol's room. Jaepil, Lucas and Jisung all came into an agreement about earlier that you should go to their own rooms to personally say sorry and also bring some food towards them.

You had to do this even if in your perspective, in Lay and Chanyeol's situatuon, it wasn't your fault. You remembered not doing anything wrong.

But instead of building up your pride, you decided to take the blame and say sorry towards them.

You're the most afraid of D.O. since it's actually your fault that you're not eating well so you decided to make him the last one in the list of who you should apologize for today.

You raised your fist and knocked twice in his door. There was no response. You bit your lip before preparing to knock again when the door flung open.

Chanyeol stood in his gray short and hoodie with an obvious irritation in his face.

It definitely seems you destroyed his mood for the whole day.

He just gave you a questioning look. You smiled cutely before pushing him a box with three cupcakes on it. "This is for you."

Chanyeol raised his brow while still furrowing it. "What's that?" Yup, he's cold treatment is still there.

You fight the urge to roll your eyes at his sarcastic question. "This is cupcake."

"I know." Chanyeol answered as if it was the most tiring thing to do.

You held the box tightly while calming yourself. You know yet you asked, wtf. You thought.

But you remembered what Jisung told you. To say sorry sincerely.

You plastered a big smile that probably looks fake right now. "I'm sorry."

Chanyeol stared at you for seconds before he scoffed. "That wasn't as sincere as I expected."

Your jaw dropped internally wondering how Chanyeol has the guts to demand your sincerity when everything is technicallly not your fault?

You shut your eyes tight as you aggressively slammed it in his chest. "If you can't accept my apology then accept this cupcake atleast!" Chanyeol was caught off guard, his dark and unreadable expression all turned into surprised. Just surprised about how you changed in millisecond.

"But doesn't it mean that I'm accepting your sorry if I accept that food?" Chanyeol was confused.

You rolled your eyes and stomped your feet. You whine like a little kid giving his crush some foods but being rejected. "Just accept my sorry and all!"

Chanyeol kept his straight face but soon his face cracked a smile where his wealthy teeth can be shown. He looked up as he remained grinning. "I can't be serious if you're that cute."

You stopped whining when you saw him grinning. "So, what was that?" Chanyeol immediately put into a straight face but he just.. failed. "That was all for a show?"

Chanyeol chuckled, not being able to keep it anymore. "It obviously is. Am I good at acting?"

You didn't answer. It was your turn to have a dark and unreadable expression, and it's Chanyeol being scared now.

He immediately stormed inside and soon came back with a medium-sized black box with chocolate photography as a cover which made you raise your brow. "What is this?"

Chanyeol awkwardly held the back of his neck. "I was planning to say sorry.. but.. you came here first.. so.. yeah.." He keeps trailing off.

It was enough to make you smile. "It's cute that you have cupcake and I have chocolates."